Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

it's almost le mans time fuckersssss :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i know first practice is not much to go one but it was still encouraging to see glickenhaus keep pace with toyota. would be nice if the race for the overall win is a real race this year.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

is the wec stream still geoblocked in the us?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

the road to le mans race was pretty drat good

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

fuckin hyped for this :supaburn:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

fassbender dragged his then-girlfriend with his car and also threw her over a chair and broke her nose so gently caress him and the 93 imo

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Shumagorath posted:

does anyone else miss bykolles

e: FIAWEC stream crew outright stating the Alpine LMP1 got done dirty by BoP calculations due to the smaller fuel tank.

yeah they have not minced words about the absurdity of the bop nerf to the alpine since the very first lap of the race when the alpine was having trouble keeping up with lmp2s on the mulsanne

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 12, 2022

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

my main takeaway from this race so far is that sebastian buemi is a fuckboi

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

for as few cars as gte pro has it sure as poo poo has been the most drama-filled class this race goddamn

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

lmao

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i don't think the agr would have hit him but it did move quite a bit pretty suddenly. the agr also has its gentleman driver behind the wheel, incidentally.

also the 91 prolly has the best chance to win now tbh, they are considerably faster and have been the whole race and are less than 20 seconds back.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Dudley posted:

Seems harsh tbh.

So it was Falb in the 47? All I can see is Sophia is in it now.

wasn't it the 45?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Dudley posted:

Can we go 2 minutes without someone cosplaying a rich dude in a GT Ferrari?

we're past the 18 hour mark so no

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

SlowBloke posted:

Safety car is out(first since 2018). Everything but hyper car is going to get wild soon.

that's nice to hear since the last 2 hours have not been nearly wild enough

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

bronze, silver, gold and platinum refers to how good/experienced a driver is. amateurs are bronze. i believe bronze drivers require less time behind the wheel during the race, i dunno if the others have different time requirements from one another but they do require more time than bronze drivers in the race.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

iron dames ran extremely better than their finish would indicate, they should be on podium

i hope they have better luck next year and bop doesn't murder ferrari as hard, they could totally compete for the win

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i am 100% gonna do everything in ny power to go to le mans in 2024, it seems like The Year to go

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

goddammit stop with the white and red schemes

make it blue, or green, or yellow, or literally anything else

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i misread what time this started, i must have read it in local time or some poo poo

anyway i tuned in and iron dames are leading gte am so race is 10/10

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

kobayashi you dungus

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

there was just an absolutely horrific crash in the gt america race at road america that does not make me feel very good

e: spoiler tagged because there is no word if he's ok

jesus gently caress

broadcasters said they'll give updates as they get them since there's a bunch more races at road america today they'll be covering

e2: he is ok, phew

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Aug 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i am aiming to go to le mans in 2024, can't make it next year for the hundred year anniversary sadly