Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

One day it will be in H. One day...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

spaceblancmange posted:

Misc. Racing Thread 2022: Preparation H

yes sir

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

GTPh

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Diplomat posted:

It's the coldest I can remember out here, and now the Sun is down. Good luck fellow Daytona Goons.

It's very chilly

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Decent Daytona this year. No red flags I believe?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Neat
https://twitter.com/Cadillac/status/1491413352308174851

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

That rocks incredibly hard. It might be the loudest thing on the track too.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Scary crash with one of the Toyota's at Sebring just now. Driver is ok thankfully.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The cars are going at the ring very fast in complete darkness. Crazy people

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Anyone ever been to Petit Le Mans? I'm thinking I might try and go this year and looking for tips and tricks

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Was it this one or next year's race that will have the NASCAR entry?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Isn't good lad Giovanazzi going to be one of the drivers

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Thought it was spelled France

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

harperdc posted:

Officially got a ticket for WEC 6 Hours of Fuji, making good on a 8-year threat to go to that race. Praying we don’t have a typhoon that weekend.

Get in there harper

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm a fan of the over ear 3M worktunes headphones at races. The built in radio helps to hear commentary as well.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Ford announced that they're going to be offering gt3 mustangs now. Should be some interesting team efforts.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Ah, my bad. Either way more OEM support is better than less and possibly seeing a mustang running around Le Mans will be very cool.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Petit Le Mans was very fun last night.

DPi was fun but it's FINALLY time to put it in H!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Just noticed Porsche are uploading a new season of Road To LeMans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip0A88CyCIo

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's an odd feeling knowing that just like that he's gone. He left a tremendous legacy in the automotive space that's undisputable but it's not any solace right now, it's just so sudden.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pvt. Public posted:

Anyone in here going to the Rolex 24hr at Daytona in a couple weeks? My (now retired) dad and I will be there in one of the hospitality areas.

I'll be there 👍

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I wish Toyota put together something for IMSA under the TRD brand. I think it'd be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Sexual Lorax posted:

i was shocked there wasnt a bigger overall spread or more obvious tiers of performance between gtp teams

next weekends going to be fun

THIS weekend!