Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Harry Lime posted:

Fassbender just got shunted into the gravel, unclear if the car is in a state to be able to rejoin the race. Guess the new Road to Le Mans season is going to be of the sad rather than triumphant variety.

It was a Ferrari of course…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
WEC YouTube has hourly highlights happening for todays race if you can’t watch it live.

Brass Hand fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jul 10, 2022

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Hardly any spectators at Spa. Is that normal?

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

SlowBloke posted:

The GTWorld streams showed several stands being full, same for the awards ceremony.

Oh okay must have been a few sections closed as on the few segments I did watch a number of stands around the main start/finish and the run down to Eau Rouge were almost empty

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Lilou Wadoux has been selected for the Hypercar rookie test. Would be quite something if that turned into an actual drive. Doriane Pin gets and LMP2 test.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
https://www.imsa.com/news/2022/11/05/lamborghini-tabs-iron-lynx-as-team-to-operate-gtp-project-in-2024/

A pink LMDh Lamborghini?

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Under Wadoux’s announcement today Catsburg asked the following:

https://twitter.com/nickcatsburg/status/1614986231732965380

How is it supposed to work?

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Vando posted:

If you're a factory driver you're automatically at least Gold, and taking a factory drive also upgrades you outside of the usual year end regrade point.

There is a small amount of flexibility though because the criterion in question is "is a factory driver with results to match" so it could be argued the results aren't there yet.

Ah okay I was wondering as there was absolutely some salt in the question but I couldn’t understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Vando posted:

If you're a factory driver you're automatically at least Gold, and taking a factory drive also upgrades you outside of the usual year end regrade point.

There is a small amount of flexibility though because the criterion in question is "is a factory driver with results to match" so it could be argued the results aren't there yet.

Thanks I never really understood that