Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

harperdc posted:

Season finale for the World Endurance Championship, the 8 Hours of Bahrain, has gotten underway a little while ago - now about 45 minutes in.

cant wait for the next couple seasons of endurance in wec and imsa because of all the new spaceships thatll be racing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

spaceblancmange posted:

GTP covered by .8 seconds is a pretty good start

i was shocked there wasnt a bigger overall spread or more obvious tiers of performance between gtp teams

next weekends going to be fun

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Dudley posted:

I know it's early but you're dealing with a formula of explicit and aggressive BoPing. They'll be close if they have to attach a parachute to the back of the Porsche to make it so.

this sent me down a bit of a rabbit hole on bop/eot stuff so thanks

is there any information available to fans about the degree to which each car is handicapped or is that secret sauce so casuals like me can be ignorant and happy about the tight racing

edit

found this but have no idea how to interpret it https://www.imsa.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2023/01/12/TB-IWSC-23-12-GTP-BoP-ROAR-01122023.pdf

Sexual Lorax fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 26, 2023