Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

So pumped for the return of endurance racing!

Thanks for the effort again of the OP harperdc :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IKSkGn1G5I

Nürburgring Endurance Series 2022 - Round 3 (NLS)

Just starting

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Thats a massive crash in the Fuji Super GT!

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/mot...3a2072e39935fdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i61r7OQvg9E

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I have many questions from that.... but firstly.... why was the car being towed backwards like that, and secondly why the hell was the marshal beside them while they did that.....

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

harperdc posted:

Just a couple weeks from now - and there could even be more Hypercar news at and around the event too. But even more important is the race should be real good. Big chance the Toyotas have issues again.

:foksmash: Yes! Let's hope that happens

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

What is happening to the team who's driver was banned from the race for crashing so much?

Do they have a backup/reserve driver ready to go seeing as it happened so close to the race start?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

CactusWeasle posted:

Nyck deVries was drafted in and completed his required laps in warmup this morning

Oh that's great news!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I was about to say come on number 7 break down, but it just left the pits.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Well that Ferrari is leaving some body work along the track

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

harperdc posted:

Officially got a ticket for WEC 6 Hours of Fuji, making good on a 8-year threat to go to that race. Praying we don’t have a typhoon that weekend.

Very jealous! Not that I'm super keen on going to Fuji, but I would just love to attend a WEC race at some stage.... LeMans is def on the bucket list

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I'm not sure how the Hypercar/LMP2 cars would handle the course, but make the Bathurst 12 hr into a WEC event!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

I miss the old days where it'd take them the whole day to do the number of laps around Bathurst. These days it's more of a long distance sprint race

Same, I miss the 8am starts.

But having said that, I had time this morning to do some jobs around the house before the race started!