Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Cornwind Evil posted:

I don't know why, but for some reason I always remember Steve briefly beating on his foot in that scene, mainly because it seems jarringly out of place. Everything else is comedy slapstick with Attitude toilet humor at the end (not shown in that video: Steve gives Vince an enema to conclude his attack), but Steve beating on an injury just seems kind of...petty. Steve Austin might have been the Rattlesnake DTA no mercy guy, but his character generally just kicked your rear end all around; he didn't focus on a specific pain point to be cruel. Or maybe I'm overthinking it.

He definitely attacked weaknesses.

https://youtu.be/NPusp3-Tt_A?si=_85v1kIeEXg6nYm7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

and most of it is lost media lol

Because it was a blatant Rip-off of “Assy McGee”.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

The best part of Pain and Gain is the return of the $500 shirt.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

More wrestlers should eat while wrestling, or eat while coming to the ring, or eat during promos

Before Jay Briscoe died, all the Briscoe Brothers promos were just them recording on their farm with Mark's phone and every single one was awesome

Jay was doing his aggro thing and talking while Mark would stand in the back eating a snack and it was always something different

Best poo poo ever

Does Hook still eat chips?