Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Vandar posted:

God, Wrestlicious was a THING, wasn't it?

They did a taping at First Avenue in Minneapolis that I went to. It was silly but fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

MD2020 posted:

Buff Bagwell was in a 90s Skinamax movie called Day of the Warrior that has Buff as a CIA agent turned criminal who wears Native American war paint who killls a guy with a piledriver, and has this IMDB trivia note that I wholeheartedly believe:

I'm working my way through Andy Sidaris movies and his couple of movies are next up, looking forward to it.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it wouldnt surprise me if WWE even without vince still had a grudge against Sting

He's someone who was and is a bigger star than Paul ever was, so of course they do while he's there.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I mean, we have enough info to have a pretty good idea that Vince had a messed up childhood and in this case it seems to have contributed to making him a messed up adult. It's hard to not connect some dots.

Doesn't excuse anything, just a thing to observe.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I want it to escalate and he has a fake leg cast and crutches next and an arm in a sling, maybe a medical eye patch. Just a greatest hits of beat up pro wrestling managers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

So in the end, Zach Snyder understands superheroes even less then he understands how to tell a good story.

Dwayne Johnson needs to be less insecure.

Cena understands he's better at being a goofy muscle man then a serious muscle man.

Batista understood he needed to learn how to act and so he did and can be the serious muscle man.