Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

I get the feeling Vince's death isn't gonna be a 'natural causes' thing, too.
His private jet will crash into the side of a mountain.
He'll be struck by a train.
Drown while swimming on a private beach and get taken out by a rip-tide.

It's going to be something oddly specific for him.

Heart attack from steroids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Brother Tadger posted:

Lol professional wrestling is so dumb

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah, seeing how much of a poo poo show it is is pretty funny and interesting. I mostly stopped watching in the 80s-early 90s. I remember the 1-2-3 Kid, the Undertaker, and I think Kane was new and I stopped watching before then. The video games were fun.

Also Doink the Clown.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9wOBAyQHQ

Some guy joins the game with the name Black Man Eliminator and two guys beat the poo poo out of him for 10 minutes.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This is another favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENb_FR4nIRY

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:wtc:

How many felony sexual assaults did I just see?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jamesman posted:

The Rock's hype was undeserved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Elephant Ambush posted:

People who say this don't know what it means lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKECiyIsq3I

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I have a feeling a lot of wrestlers are Trump guys.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Time_pants posted:

Kevin Nash is straight-up cool as hell. Anti-Trump, anti-conservative, pro-BLM, pro-vaccine. He's a good dude.

That's good to hear. I like him in his small movie roles like The Russian in Punisher and random security guy in John Wick.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
drat. He has 92 acting credits but they count wrastlin' as acting so it's mostly that.

edit: Oh poo poo! He was Super Shredder in TMNT 2!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
There's wrestling on TV tonight at 7pm. Monday Night Raw. I haven't watched wrestling in decades and I'm going to watch it tonight. I'm sure I'll think it's incredibly stupid but eh, whatever.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Peggy Edson posted:

Don't watch WWE it's insanely bad. Wait til Wednesday and watch AEW. You won't feel robbed of your time.

I'm not gonna be thinking about wrestling in a few days. This is just a "hey there's a funny thread about these jackasses let's see what's up right now!" I won't be able to tell the difference between any wrestling show.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Elephant Ambush posted:

Don't do this.

Watch AEW Elevation instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=081bF8GqHjE

Is it on tonight?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
omg this is ridiculous lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm watching the AEW one on youtube (streamed to my TV) and it's mostly wrestling. I thought it was mostly just promos and talking and drama poo poo. I'm used to MMA fights where there are big breaks between each fight and this is just non-stop action.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well WWE is on TV right now and I'm debating switching to it. I want the real poo poo. The Vince McMahon garbage. I think I'll try it out.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ok I turned on WWE for 10 minutes and it was two people slowly talking in the ring the whole time. It was boring. Back to AEW.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Wrestling fans are degenerates to me so this checks out. If you're that hyped up about something that isn't even real then you deserve what you get.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

That's pretty great. I don't know what would compel you do attack a 250lb athlete, but it ends just as well as you think it would. Every time.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Pretty lovely thing to say tbh

Read a book.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol, I'm not even your target here dummy, I haven't watched it in forever just pointing out you probably shouldn't be looking down your nose at anybody.

I know I'm just loving around. :)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

Tuned back in a bit later for one of the more main events between two people I didn't recognize. Was going on for a while but they were wrestling well. So obviously the best thing that WWE could do was mute the match and do the side-by-side commercial thing while still streaming the match on one half the screen while streaming commercials on the other.

Except they streamed 8 loving commercials in a row for 7-9 minutes (I lost track it was so long). They just kept going while the match obviously stalled, and stalled, and STALLED on the PIP. Holy loving poo poo. Just terrible garbage. Like, I had and have no intention of keeping up with WWE and knew IN ADVANCE that this was going to be garbage. I figured it would be 'Wow this poo poo sucks lol' style garbage, not 'I'm actually offended by being shown this what in the gently caress' style stuff. Incredible.

I saw that too and that was incredibly annoying.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I always liked wrestling, boxing, and MMA games.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm watching the wrastling South Park episode. I like this one. A classic.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My first exposure was the mounty in Bullwinkle so I thought they were ok.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Isn't Mick Foley a really good guy? I think I heard he was.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Remember that time on a foreign TV show where Bam Bam Bigelow grabbed a dude by the neck of his shirt because he asked if wrestling was fake? That was awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

shadow puppet of a posted:

That was Wrestlicious. And the musical jimmy heart into video is absolutlely must watch as you can mentally tally up the guys money getting drained (he later went bankrupt off a $32.5 million powerball win)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUZwd9yC3I

Trying to find the right video. The full version ,It’s incredibly long, dozens of corny gimmicks. Jimmy heart put out a press release praising lottery guys financial acumen when it was announced. Probably hasn’t stopped spending his money earned off that to this day.

Holy poo poo.