Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

quote:

WRESTLING STORY MEGAPOSTS

---------------------------------------------------

THE CORNWIND EVIL COLLECTION:

Vince McMahon

Part 1
Conclusion

Big Bossman, Super Villain

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3: Owen Hart
Part 4: The Death of Owen Hart
Conclusion: WELLLLLLLLLLL IT'S THE BIG SHOW

Why TNA Failed, Through The Lense Of Why WCW Failed

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3: The whys of Hulk Hogan
Part 4: UFC sideline
Part 5: The Clique
Part 6: The Clique Continued
Part 7: The Clique becomes the NWO
Part 8: Sting vs Hogan
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12: WCW dies, and the WWF angle afterwards is poo poo
Conclusion: In which I actually talk about TNA. For one post.

The Dungeon of Doom

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Conclusion

What Makes A Cool Heel?

Part 1

Triple H: The "Great" Game

Part 1
Part 2: Ron Simmons
Part 3: Ahmed Johnson
Part 4
Part 5: Rikishi
Part 6
Conclusion: The many, many sins of Triple H

Hell In A Cell II Analysis

Part 1
Part 2

John Cena: A Man Going Up The Stair

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3: About a bunch of stuff that has little to do with John Cena
Conclusion (features lots of personal analysis so take with grains of salt)

Random Aside: VGCW

Part 1

The Montreal Screwjob

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Conclusion

The Undertaker's Ministry of Darkness

Part 1

The Summerslam Selljob: Shawn Michaels vs Hulk Hogan

Part 1

Shawn Michaels: Mr. Wrestlemania

Part 1
Part 2
"Part 3"
The Real Part 3
Conclusion

Beasts of Burden: An Examination Of The Circumstances of Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania 20

Part 1

A Personal Assessment Of Vince Russo

Part 1

Pro Wrestling: A History (WIP)

Part 1

A Star Is Scorned: Some Never Weres, What Ifs, and What Thes In The Business' Last Few Decades

Billy Gunn, Part 1
Billy Gunn (And Bart Gunn And The Brawl For All Redux), Part 2
Matt Bloom, ie Albert, A-Train, Tensai, and Sweet T, along with some other rear end in a top hat (Not Droz)
A Scattershot Finish Of Failings/Conclusion

All That Glitters: The Strange Mad Career of Dustin Runnels, ie Goldust

Part 1
Part 2: Goldust is truly 'born'
Part 3
Part 4: TAFKA Goldust
Part 5: Booker T Team/Tourette's Goldust
Part 6(66): Black Reign
Part 7: Guest starring Stardust
Part 8/Conclusion

The Undertaker's No Good, Very Bad First Career Quarter (1990-1996)

Part 1: Debut
Part 2: Kamala, Giant Gonzalez
Part 3: Yokozuna, with some CW analysis on the infamous Undertaker 1994 angle and the Survivor Series followup
Part 4: "Underfaker", IRS
Part 5/Conclusion: King Kong Bundy, Kama, Mabel, and some Kevin Nash at the end

Inside Wrestling: The "Dream Matches"

Part 1

"The Sleaziest Stories In Pro Wrestling"

Google Doc

THE JAMESMAN COLLECTION:

Let Me Tell You About Muhammad Hassan

The Kane Trilogy: Part 1 - Katie Vick
The Kane Trilogy: Part 2 - Lita's Loss
The Kane Trilogy: Part 3 - May 19th

The Time Vince Almost Ended Kurt Angle's Career

I Really Loved The Spirit Squad

Vince's OTHER Son: Part One - Dr. F & the Women
Vince's OTHER Son: Part Two - The Little Bastard
Vinces OTHER Son: Part Three - MISTEEEEEEEER KENNEDYYYYYYY!

A Brief Look at WWE's ECW Relaunch

The Short-Lived Career of Palmer Cannon

THE GAVOK COLLECTION:

The Fall of Triple H and NXT 1.0

Sting in WWE

Brawl for All

Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan in WWE Part 1
Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan in WWE Part 2
Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan in WWE Part 3

CHIKARA Pro Wrestling Part 1
CHIKARA Pro Wrestling Part 2
CHIKARA Pro Wrestling Part 3

The WWE Women's Revolution

Ronda Rousey and the Rise of Becky Lynch

Claudio Castagnoli/Cesaro in WWE

Ahmed Johnson

Roman Reigns Part 1
Roman Reigns Part 2

The Death and Return of the Undertaker

WWE's ECW

CM Punk in WWE Part 1
CM Punk in WWE Part 2
CM Punk in WWE Part 3
CM Punk in WWE Aftermath

Mike Adamle in WWE

Lex Luger in WWE

Sid was Weird Part 1
Sid was Weird Part 2
Sid was Weird Part 3

The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak Part 1
The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak Part 2
The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak Part 3
The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak Part 4
The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak Part 5

Dusty Rhodes in WWF
Cody Rhodes in WWE Part 1
Cody Rhodes in WWE Part 2
Cody Rhodes in AEW Part 1
Cody Rhodes in AEW Part 2
Cody Rhodes in AEW Part 3
Cody Rhodes in AEW Part 4

NXT Season 1
NXT Season 2
NXT Season 3
NXT Season 4 and 5

The History of Earthquake Part 1
The History of Earthquake Part 2

Steve Austin's Final Days in WWF

Alberto Del Rio

Rusev/Miro

The Rise and Fall of Lars Sullivan

WWE Comics Part 1
WWE Comics Part 2
WWE Comics Part 3

Fake Diesel and Fake Razor Ramon

The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Part 1
The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Part 2
The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Part 3
The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Part 4
The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Part 5
The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Part 6
The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Part 7
The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Part 8
The Diminishing Returns of the Ultimate Warrior Finale

The Return and Death of Shane McMahon Part 1
The Return and Death of Shane McMahon Part 2
The Return and Death of Shane McMahon Part 3
The Return and Death of Shane McMahon Part 4

HEIDENREICH

Two Years of Punk: Prologue
Two Years of Punk: Part 1
Two Years of Punk: Part 2
Two Years of Punk: Part 3

Jade Cargill: The Goldberg of AEW

Everybody Loves the Big Guy Prelude: The Rise and Fall of Goldberg
Everybody Loves the Big Guy: Part 1
Everybody Loves the Big Guy: Part 2
Everybody Loves the Big Guy: Part 3

You're Welcome for the Memories: Damien Sandow in WWE

Digging into the Lucha Underground Part 1
Digging into the Lucha Underground Part 2
Digging into the Lucha Underground Part 3
Digging into the Lucha Underground Part 4
Digging into the Lucha Underground Part 5
Digging into the Lucha Underground Part 6
Digging into the Lucha Underground Part 7
Digging into the Lucha Underground Part 8

Ride the Snake: The Redemption of Jake the Snake Roberts Part 1

QT Marshall

THE TROLLOLOGIST COLLECTION:

Marks and Smarks

Taxes and Kayfabe

How Vince McMahon Defines Wrestling

The Money Mark

The Great Khail is Tall

How to Make an Effective Heel

Jim Cornette is a stupid fat Mark and I hate him and I hate his dumb ideas and hes a bad booker and legit failure that sucks and I'm glad he's old and yelling at cloud (server, via podcast) and his butt smells and he likes to kiss his own butt

Being a Spooky Wrestler

What is Wrestling, Conceptually?

The XFL: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!

[b]THE FULLLEATHERJACKET COLLECTION:

Where We're Going, We Don't Need Fans: Corporate Strategies For Modern Content Creators

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling: A Series Of Unfortune Pro-Wrestling Events

The Life And Times Of Vince Russo: Further Acronyms Regarding Tits

The Ultimate Warrior '98: Are You A Bad Enough Dude To Murder Santa?

Jinder Mahal: The Jobber Who Would Be King

C.M. Punk: Fight Me In Real Life, Bring Pepsi

WWE 2013-2021: What If We Did Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar Again, But On The Moon This Time?

Bray Wyatt & The Fiend: The One Where Shayna Baszler Sells For The Doll

The UWF: Eric Clapton Playing Quietly In Another Arena

Cody Rhodes: The Codyverse, the Codyvator, and the Codywife

[i]British Wrestling in the 70s & 80s: Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks

https://www.wsj.com/business/vince-mcmahon-accused-of-sex-trafficking-by-wwe-staffer-he-paid-to-keep-quiet-0b19b21c

gently caress vince mcmahon

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Feb 17, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Blooster posted:

The mom/wife in Jaws looked like she was 20 in the movie and when she was in Jaws 4 The Revenge only 12 years later, she looked 70

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

GolfHole posted:

more

these stories rule

one time he tried to fart on gerald briscoe but he poo poo his pants instead, so after the camera crew hid the brown spot on his rear end from airing on live TV, he went backstage, took off his clothes and chased gerald briscoe around with his shitted pants trying to make him vomit

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Trollologist posted:

See, this whole bullshit is why I don't watch wrestling anymore.

AEW is owned by billionaires who have more money than vince mcmahon, it's pretty much gonna be around as long as the khan family have money. its not perfect but the great moments own and it never makes you feel bitter about wrestling in the way WWE actively punishes you for caring

danielson comes off to me as a professional who doesnt engage in dirtshirts - if you watch 5 seconds of him in any AEW match he's very clearly infinitely happier and freer there. hence him having two 5 star rated matches back to back after 10 years in WWE

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Feb 12, 2022

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

gbs but from 2004 posted:

I feel like if vince mcmahon would have just banged a huge bodybuilder dude a lot of things would have been different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbsRtuoIDSc

he wanted to

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

it's a shame val venis is a chud because he had one of the greatest entrance themes ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeat0l1_scQ

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

The Last Call posted:

One infamous story goes someone was bringing him the script one day and Hunter simply asked "Am I going over"? The guy bringing him the script promptly looked over it and said no. Naturally that wouldn't do, the result got changed. What match was it, who could say but it's easily believable.

full quote because it's incredible

quote:

One traumatized writer gave Powerslam writer Matthew Randazzo the following account of one of his earlier meetings with Triple H a few years ago:

“I remember being nervous the first time I delivered the script to the McMahon dressing room where HHH would dress (he would never use the locker rooms with the rest of the boys). When HHH answered I told him the RAW script was ready for his review. On the first occasion, he grabbed the script, flipped through it but did not read it, and asked me point-blank: ‘Am I loving going over?’ This first time that I delivered the script to him, he did indeed win his match, so I said yes. Then he politely gave the script back to me without reading it and said, ‘That’s all I needed to know,’ and walked back into the McMahon locker room. A few months later when Gewirtz had another weekend off, I delivered another RAW script to him on a PPV Sunday. And it was the same routine. He nonchalantly flipped through it and said, ‘Am I loving going over?’ This time, however, he was to lose his match via disqualification. He would keep his title. I said to him, ‘Well, sort of.’ Then Hunter froze. He said, ‘What do you loving mean, sort of?’ I said, ‘You lose the match via DQ, so you still keep the title.’, ‘What page?’ he growled. After I told Hunter the page number this occurred on, he ripped that page out, threw the rest of the script to the floor in a rage, and slammed the door in my face. Needless to say, the next day during the agents’ meeting, the script had somehow changed and now HHH won his match – cleanly. This was hardly an isolated incident.”

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Mar 1, 2022

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Trollologist posted:

So, here's what I take away from AEW:

I hope it works, I don't see the pitch outside of wrestle dorks who should love this. But it better start doing something other than "HEY LOOK ITS _____!!!!" Or it will get old.

Now look, I'm not a billionaire, so clearly I don't know poo poo. But I've watch enough feds either die or flounder for a while before never doing anything to have learned the following: you have to do something different or you're going to fail.

lifes too short to be bitter about wrestling in the wrestling is great thread

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

requesting a decline of WWE megapost from let's say, 2014 onwards when the ratings started to crater

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

if someone goes through and makes a linked list to all the megaposts by topic, i'll add them to the OP so people can easily read them all

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

TWENTY TWO?!?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QubGv9tlVs

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtaGmMClcnc

rick rude was the man

https://twitter.com/VollmayerOnFire/status/1484682243473817602?cxt=HHwWhICy6cuo05opAAAA

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Hollismason posted:

This is amazing.

Post more wrestling gifs and clips I say. Cause goddamn is that good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYf2NX5APc

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

Edge came out of retirement and rejoined WWE a while back. He's a shadow of his former self. Which sucks because I really liked from the start of his career through his first retirement.

someone should absolutely do a post on WWE crown jewel and the undertaker vs goldberg match, as well as the shawn michaels unretirement match there too

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXsZxDJVoJY

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Prof. Crocodile posted:

So last night I saw my friends who like wrestling, and they insisted I watch an AEW show from a few weeks ago. It is the second time that I have watched wrestling in like 25 years, so here are my observations as an uniformed spectator, in no particular order:
  • CM Punk and MJF wrestled while connected at the neck by a long chain. I don't know who either of these guys are, and I was clearly missing some context, but the match itself was really really entertaining. At times it felt like a UFC fight between between two guys who hate each other, and at times it felt like a movie fight scene. MJF was a little much sometimes, with his eyes bugging out and whatnot, but I got sucked into the match and really enjoyed watching it.

good news: CM Punk is currently attempting to recreate every Bret Hart match he can on his current run - you might like him vs Dax Harwood on the last Dynamite where they both attempted to out-tribute eachother to the Hitman

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Mar 26, 2022

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

OP updated with a link to stories - will make better later. again, if you link all your stories in a post, i'll put it in the OP

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

added, thank you. keep the content coming!!

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Cornwind Evil posted:

One request HL: you might wanna rework that the 'Owen Hart Post 1' and 'Its the Big Show' are tied into Big Bossman being a super villain rather than just standalone things.

fixed that, added in mr. wrestlemania too

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Stealth Tiger posted:

there's that story where the wrestlers went to some buffet for lunch one day, and coming back to the table someone was like "Hey Ryback, where did you find hot wings? I only saw mild wings" And Ryback was like "That's what these are. These are mild. They aren't spicy." And then the first dude was like "Then why are you sweating while eating them???"

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x206zc8

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE, CODY RHODES

i'd like to add at the beginning of AEW one time he filmed a vignette to build a big match he was having in tribute to ric flair

it was just him and tony schiavone in a limo having an incredibly awkward conversation about nothing and it dragged on for what felt like 10 minutes

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Apr 3, 2022

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Gavok posted:

Cody Rhodes

these history posts made me realise why he kinda sucked in AEW - his entire history and all his feuds are in WWE. whereas every other major wrestler draws on their indie, WCW and NJPW background (ReDragon, Jericho, Kingston, CM Punk, Danielson, Omega, pretty much the rest of the roster), Cody tried to make something new which was just him and his weird family and students and it was awful. he doesn't seem to understand what works very well unless he has someone giving him something to work with and then he spins it into gold

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

TheSwizzler posted:

Hey, rememberJohn Heidenreich?

Original plan was that he was a cryogenically frozen nazi supersoldier

Ended up being a mountain of a man claiming he was controlled by "Little Johnny", which he revealed was originally planned to be a doll. Then he sexually assaulted Michael Cole. Had a boring feud with the Undertaker, started reciting terrible poetry, teamed up with Snitsky based on his admiration for babymurder, then they made him team with Animal in a recreated Legion of Doom

He was terrible in the ring, every story involving him was terrible, but he did have this weird kooky energy that had its own charms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEK80zqUXWQ

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

as he sneezes

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

spaceblancmange posted:

Ladies and gentlemen: The Attitude Era

the dee oh double gee

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

requesting a post on the rise and fall of trolologist

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

spoiler for the next Codypost: they named their baby Liberty

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REVmKZX8T8Y

you can pinpoint the exact second his heart broke in half

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

glad to see the latest effort post is playing out in real time for the thread

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Sorry if I'm a little snippy but I'm hurt, and I'm old, and I'm tired, and I post with loving children.

Gavok posted:

CM Punk

you've got to update this thread about the self-owning of CM Punk

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/smuehlhausenjr/status/1613014122517655552?s=46&t=VuHcSuf11UVQl9vsWE1N8w

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

They had Hulk Hogan come out at the start and talk up how great RAW was at the beginning, which is also the 30th anniversary of the year he went to WCW.

speaking of hogan

https://twitter.com/GrowingupinSCN/status/1615161364468891649

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

lol vince had a cartoon made where his rear end was sentient and had arms and then his rear end pulled a turkey out of his rear end and everyone ate it

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq7ka

dont forget to post the video

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Cornwind Evil posted:

I saw Hefty Leftist did update the front page. I don't have PM's, so if someone who does could ask him, if it's possible, to update the selection of effortposts in the same post, I'd appreciate it.

send me links to the effort posts and ill throw them in the OP

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Cornwind Evil posted:

Shawn Michaels: Mr Wrestlemania

"Part 3": https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=57#post522524654 (In the post already, but this is my April Fools fakeout where I talk about the Gobbledey Gooker instead)

The Real Part 3: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=60#post522607032

Part 4/Conclusion: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=62#post522678395

Beasts of Burden: An Examination Of The Circumstances of Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania 20

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=65#post522779467

A Personal Assessment Of Vince Russo

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=67#post523027450

Pro Wrestling: A History
(On hold, but I do want to finish it)

Part 1 (for now, the only Part): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=74#post523883625

A Star Is Scorned: Some Never Weres, What Ifs, and What Thes In The Business' Last Few Decades

Billy Gunn, Part 1: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=99#post531173264

Billy Gunn (And Bart Gunn And The Brawl For All Redux), Part 2: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=99#post531194590

Matt Bloom, ie Albert, A-Train, Tensai, and Sweet T, along with some other rear end in a top hat (Not Droz): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=99#post531202413

A Scattershot Finish Of Failings/Conclusion: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=100#post531267630

All That Glitters: The Strange Mad Career of Dustin Runnels, ie Goldust

Part 1: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=100#post531318636

Part 2: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=100#post531468303 (Goldust is truly 'born')

Part 3: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=102#post531563592

Part 4:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=103#post531607529 (TAFKA Goldust)

Part 5: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=103#post531757787 (Booker T Team/Tourette's Goldust)

Part 6(66): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=106#post531956674 (Black Reign)

Part 7: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=107#post531982178 (Guest starring Stardust)

Part 8/Conclusion: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=110#post532099442

The Undertaker's No Good, Very Bad First Career Quarter (1990-1996)

Part 1: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=112#post532134180 (Debut)

Part 2: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=115#post532213172 (Kamala, Giant Gonzalez)

Part 3: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=115#post532213172 (Yokozuna, with some CW analysis on the infamous Undertaker 1994 angle and the Survivor Series followup)

Part 4: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=116#post532303108 ("Underfaker", IRS)

Part 5/Conclusion: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991949&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=117#post532402536 (King Kong Bundy, Kama, Mabel, and some Kevin Nash at the end)

And just because, here's my cleaned up version of "The Sleaziest Stories In Pro Wrestling" as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fMe4vfVY6sRMVF4s1aiOXjc8KOt2r2GDPklSCKjWx94/edit?usp=sharing

updated, thank you for your service

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

OP is now fully updated with all the stories from this thread to date, get readin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

one of the most hosed up things vince has ever done was force owen's friends to continue wrestling on the show he died on where the ring had a massive blood stain from where owen hit it

it wasn't a blood stain, it was a dent in the ring and they could feel the ring slope whenever they'd walk where he hit the mat