Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
I just finished the Behind the Bastards series on Vince Mcmahon. Not having followed wrestling in the last 20+ years, I knew he was a piece of poo poo, but wow, I did not know half of it.

And they ended the saga on the aftermath of the death of Owen Hart. It seems like there's a lot more story to tell there. Weren't there a lot more allegations of sexual harassment/assault after that, not to mention his cozying up with Trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
I haven't watched a WWE/F thing since like 1990 (my friends got into the WCW/NWO thing in the late 90's so I saw some of that through osmosis), but this thread got me watching the Dark Side of the Ring documentary series, and it's fascinating. So far the big elephant in the room is that Vince McMahon is well-known as a colossal piece of poo poo, and everyone just kind of skirts around saying it, because either they're still on a payroll or have friends who are.

Cornwind Evil posted:

Though as one of his biggest detractors, Jim Cornette said, it wasn't like he finally got run out on a rail.
From watching the documentary, I have learned that Jim Cornette doesn't seem to like Vince Russo very much.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Bonzo posted:

Trump Championship Wrestling

Orange Assidy.