Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Did you know that Donald Trump is Vince McMahon's half brother?

Here's a picture of Vince McMahon Sr and DJT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

I think it's greater than zero.

Here's a picture of Vince McMahon Sr and DJT.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I mean, we all see what we want to see but there's a much stronger resemblance between these two than Fred and Donald

The funniest part is DJT looks more like Vince Mcmahon Sr than Jr does.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

I feel bad for everyone involved in this.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

- Sting appearing out of nowhere in Eric Bischoff's office and preventing him from going to the ring with a mean birb who was tasked to watch him

This one kinda owns.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

So, I got back into watching the WWE briefly in 2017-18 and Asuka seemed like a pretty big deal at the time, and she just kinda disappeared.

What happened with that?

I thought this exchange was hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR59TQW77TU

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

The "horse buggy whip" think from Other People's Money was a dodge from a guy who wanted to buy a company, pillage it for anything of value, then move production to China to exploit cheaper labor there so he could enrich himself and have the side effect of killing off a small American town.

It's a line of BS that people keep repeating without considering who was saying it.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Ad by Khad posted:

idk if your big post mentioned Cornette booking the Ninja Turtle but it's kinda hard to take his insistence on "never exposing the business" seriously when he did dumb poo poo like that and worse in Smoky Mountain

Wait, the Ninja turtles appeared on wrestling?

How did I not know this.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

shadow puppet of a posted:

*Posts on a a forum riddled with 9/11 gags and gifs where on the very next subforum down they post photos of chopped up drug dealers piled up neatly for laughs*

"LISTEN HERE spoa you will post with SOME GODDAMN RESPECT when a PROMINENT member of the NWO WOLF PAC falls ill you piece of poo poo MARK"

2004 called, they want their gimmick back.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Watched this match that was posted earlier in the thread. This is one of the better matches I've seen though the thing that strikes me is the commentators won't shut about about Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Who cares, these women blow them both away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgt1ayddrLI

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

manero posted:

I mostly just lurk this thread and read the long-form posts, but I watched this video and holy poo poo, Vince looks and sounds like poo poo these days!

I think how he sounds is probably a "voice" he's doing as part of the Mr. Mcmahon character.

He still looks old though.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

pentyne posted:

there's a story about how he watched the Undiscovered Country, was wheeled out of the theater by his wife without saying anything, and died 2 days later.

not saying Star Trek 6 killed him, but it's something to consider.

To be fair, ST6 is overrated and with a lot of the Enterprise crew acting out of character.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Infidel Castro posted:

Meet me at Camp Khitomer in 15 minutes if you want an rear end kicking.

STVI has Vulcan mind rape.

STV has a 3 breasted cat lady.

V>VI.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Maigius posted:

I found the gif of Big Show accidently losing a tables match:

He pretty much embodies pissed off after that moment. It's great acting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJr_7Us3z2k

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Vince McMahon thinks that Millennials are too darn soft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXDmmvC5cXs

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

spaceblancmange posted:

Vince instead of Trump as President. Discuss.

Probably similar economic views, still cozy with Saudi Arabia, have no idea how Vince feels about Putin, would probably have handled the pandemic better.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Thought the thread might enjoy this, Herman Munster was a professional wrestler for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyLvASrpwk

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Marshal Prolapse posted:

You also need Jesse Ventura for that. I’d also accept the GOAT pairing of Gorilla and The Brain.

Jesse Ventura would be a guy who I don't think would care if he had a sex tape get out.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Marshal Prolapse posted:

I meant on the commentary.

Jesse Ventura would record a commentary track for his own sex tape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Here's a hell of a hell gimmick, what if you became Herman Goering?

"Man Mountain Dean was a professional wrestler and film actor who taught hand-to-hand combat and role-played as Hermann Göring for military intelligence personnel at Camp Ritchie, Maryland during World War II.
Dean’s real name was Frank Leavitt. Born in the early 1890s, he enlisted in the US Army and served with General Black Jack Pershing on the Mexican border, and later fought in France during the First World War. Afterwards, he began wrestling and acting in Hollywood films. Besides Man Mountain Dean, he also wrestled under the names Soldier Leavitt and Hell’s Kitchen Hillbilly.
At six feet tall and over 300lbs he was one of the largest men around in that era. He was also incredibly strong, and once straightened an iron horseshoe with his bare hands to win a $10 bet. He wrestled in thousands of matches over the years, and by the late 1930s when he retired, he was earning as much as $1,500 per night – more than a year’s wages for many families at the time. His wife and manager, Dorris Dean, sometimes joined him in the ring to swing a chair at his opponents if they had the advantage.
By the time of the attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941, Leavitt was already in his early 50s. But he immediately reenlisted for the coming fight. His unusual life experience was taken into account, and he was assigned as an instructor at Camp Ritchie, Maryland, where more than 12,000 military intelligence personnel would be trained over the coming years.
Here, Leavitt excelled. His theatrical skills were put to work as a role player in various exercises. He taught hand-to-hand combat skills as well and easily bested the few intelligence men willing to go one-on-one with him. Although the so-called “Ritchie Boys” would go on to make tremendous contributions to the war effort, they were primarily intellectuals who didn’t stand a chance against Man Mountain Dean. Nevertheless, they benefited from the training he gave them, including how to approach and kill a man with a stiletto to the neck from behind.
After the war’s conclusion, Leavitt left the Army as a Master Sergeant and retired to a farm in Georgia, where he passed away from a heart attack a few years later."