Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The reason AEW beats WWE solely lies in the fact that AEW uses normal camera angles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I've been watching Smackdown for 30 minutes and no one has wrestled at all.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Gavok posted:

I'm on this.

I want to see a Wes Anderson movie about Brawl for All.

Guy Ritchie already made that one.

Bart Gunn (Brad Pitt) vs Dr. Death (Gorgeous George)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkrt66bhgv0

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Bart Gunn was buried for ruining the company's plans that no one told him about. Butterbean was a punishment set up to hurt and embarrass him.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

Vince Mcmahon isn't a billionaire either, LOL!

Certainly not after his wife's senate campaigns.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Cornwind Evil posted:

Giant no selling a multi story fall

Video?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Cornwind Evil posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Fs0pk3bjk

Relevant parts: 6:15 to 7:05, and then 8:55 to 9:25, namely for the announcers attempting to cover that this man seemingly fell of a five story roof no less than two hours ago.

There's also a bunch of other lunacy, but that's the relevant part.

I mean that monster truck sumo match it opens with is relevant as hell.

Then at the end holy poo poo a mummy and hes the biggest guy in the ring!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Lmao Hogan's lawsuit against Russo - Russo denied Hogan's right to creative control by telling the audience that Hogan's creative control shenanigans were ruining the business

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

drat Snuka really murdered that girl.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7X_x0Xsjx4

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Marshal Prolapse posted:

So when is Kevin Dunn being poo poo canned?

He's in charge of the shaky cam and fast cuts, right? Because gently caress that, it's the main reason why I don't try to watch anymore.

That and there's about one match every 40 minutes these days.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

So does this sale mean they're going to finally stop the shakey cam?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

GolfHole posted:

papa shango cursing warrior caused me psychic damage that still lasts to this day

This and Jake the Snake making his snake bite Macho Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

bradzilla posted:

I watched parts of Smackdown on a muted second TV last week. With no sound, I saw Dwayne come out and jack himself off in the ring for 25 minutes, followed by an hour and a half of insanely bad wrestling. Is that assessment far off? How can people still stomach WWE?

The last time I watched, there was maybe one or two 5 minute matches per hour of program, and you couldn't tell if it was bad or not because the cameras kept shaking and jumping and cutting to different angles.