Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

are they ever gonna come thru with shaq vs big show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

The only time I have ever wanted to see Vince McMahon wrestle is right now, to get beaten up for having that lovely little mustache

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

I am suggesting he will bring Vincent Price into this

If you told me that Vince McMahon booked a wrestling match in which one of the participants was a puppeteered corpse, I would not immediately disbelieve you

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

I feel like the only QT Marshall match I heard about was a mid-card squash match against Big Show/Paul Wight at an AEW PPV shortly after he came over from WWE. I can't even remember if I bothered trying to find it on YouTube after it happened.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

I would unironically watch a fever-dream CGI wrestling match where Cody Rhodes has a right hand the size of his entire torso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

AlmightyBob posted:

watching call out 2020 and this just happened

jr: Stu "Don't Call Me Dick" Grayson
Tony: I wouldn't even call him Jason Todd
Excalibur: you more of a Damien Wayne guy?

Matt Striker rear end commentary

Also I wouldn't put it past this being the first stirrings of a Warner/DC product placement program in AEW. There's supposed to be a Batman and Robin movie that introduces Damian filming right now or pretty soon.