Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

David D. Davidson posted:

Oh yeah I forgot out him.

Old Chekhov somehow outlived new Chekhov.

Koenig must never have owned a Jeep

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cornwind Evil posted:

Well what do you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msja6NVJg4c

(I do not like Jarrett's bladejob here though. Too much, sometimes).

Isn't most of that from the bucket of blood they dumped on him?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1691982903461245048?s=20

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

an insane homunculus fueled by intense rage and a love of farting.

I mean, same, but I couldn't survive a single finisher, let alone three, drunk or sober.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

Perhaps you should ask yourself this question, "Do I REALLY love farting as much as I think I do?"

No, I think I'm just not as angry as I think.

Maybe I could take a couple finishers after I try to explain for the 50th time why our company disallows network printing from home.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cubone posted:

man they really went right up to the line of what they could bring over of the Edge character without provoking WWE's attorneys

they should call him Hedge but never write it down and only ever have a british guy say it

"IT'S.... FRIIIIINGE!"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

smdh getting in on the nic vape game rather than the weed vape game

I'm more disappointed it's not called 'Vapemania'

Hulkster losing his marketing touch

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I, for one, am happy for CM Punk and hope he finds great success in WWE before he burns it all down again due to his own hubris.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Beer_Suitcase posted:

My parents always find some wrassle something to give me for the holidays.

This year I got this art print. And if you just kind of glance at it, it looks like someone drew a buncha girls with their tits out. Also some of them didn't get names, just a logo.

Edit: not everyone has Twitter

I like how for so many it looks like their logo is being used to censor them exposing themselves.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Huh, something tells me this Vince McMahon fella might be a real sick puppy.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I was wondering if Jack Perry was still wandering the desert after trolling Punk into his meltdown, and

quote:

On January 13, 2024, at Battle in the Valley, Perry made his New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) debut, where he attacked Shota Umino; after laying Umino out, he tore up his AEW contract in the ring and donned an armband reading "scapegoat".[51]

Huh, ok then.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cody spending weeks getting the poo poo beaten out of him by nothing and picking fights with no one while his family looks on in tears.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm watching Warehouse 13 before work and LMAO I forgot (Or just never knew) that Cody was in an episode.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cody plays Myka's high school crush Kurt Smoller. At the end of the episode, he and Myka agree to keep in touch and kiss. Kurt is never seen or mentioned again in the show.

Cody, I'm begging you, FINISH THE STORY

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

WoodrowSkillson posted:

The best movies Hogan made were the lovely direct to TV action movies that had Shannon Tweed and Carl Weathers in them.

Hogan lookin' like René Auberjonois

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

Did he not kill anybody when you met him?

Found out he wasn't actually undead.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

How's Fire Pro Wrestling World?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bonzo posted:

It's a Texas BBQ Match!

You have a smoking pit just outside the ring, but there's also burning Weber grills in each corner.

Coffin match but with a big rear end grill

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bonzo posted:

I kinda wish they just CGI'd a moustache on all on all the old footage.

Every instance of Vince replaced by Ed McMahon

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The cloaked figure lifts his hood to reveal that Stone Cold just won the American Family Publishers Sweepstakes

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

Kazuchika Okada debuted in AEW last night in the most amazing way possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gp22yN_8xU

Lmao I missed that "The Elite got paid?" When I watched it last night

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

I wish every match were sponsored by the Like A Dragon franchise

Every. Single. One.

gently caress it, do the whole promotion.

Like a Dragon Wrestling.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol he's going to take the whole company with him

Riding around WWE HQ like Theoden riding around an oliphaunt, yelling "Bring it down! Bring it down!"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hulk Hogan once put Richard Belzer on a sleeper hold until Belzer passed out, fell, and cracked his head on the floor. On live television.

Belzer sued, and used the settlement money to buy a house in France he named Chex Hogan. He also got to gently caress over his lawyers who tried to take half the money as fees.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

AlmightyBob posted:

they should have a licensed bane luchador

Now that Christian Cage has had his balls thoroughly destroyed on live television, maybe the Patriarchy will fall apart and Killswitch (formerly Luchasaurus) can become Bane

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TJPW fuckin' owns

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cody the Ripper stalking the women of Whitechapel, but the bobbies keep finding him stabbed with his own knife

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Nick and Matt Nicholas and Matthew going into the ring a few weeks ago, using their HR voices, and announcing that Kenny and Hangman were fired from The Elite was pretty funny, too.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cody actually finished the story, so I guess now he will evaporate into mist and drift into the Philadelphia sky

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cornwind Evil posted:

Edit: Also man oh man, in kayfabe terms, Seth Rollins had a REAL lousy Wrestlemania 40.

LOL that the Shield logo was up longer than Seth was in tonight's main event

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I like that "Bloodline Rules" meant "We'll interfere, but only one at a time and give enough time for countering. Oh, and also kill Seth Rollins"

At least when they did that made up "Viking Rules" match a while back, they decorated the ring to look like a child's toy concept of a viking longship

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sneaking into Vince's house and putting Annoyatrons everywhere that play whispered words and phrases like "title shot" and "interesting"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there's a story of him sneezing in a writers meeting and screaming drat IT at the top of his lungs over it

Hell, I've been there before when I hadn't figured out the right allergy medicine for me

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Of course he finds giraffes offensive; they have power but don't exercise it.

Spoken like someone who's never seen the damage an ossicone at full velocity from those long-rear end necks can do

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

AlmightyBob posted:

I loved aew dark because for a long time it was just Excalibur and Taz goofing off

AEW announcing is at it's best when they're just goofing off.

See also: The Riccabone Zone

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Samoa Joe held Jack Perry back from kicking Punk's rear end then convinced Punk to go do a match that involved Joe dodging a dive and making a jerk off gesture

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Torchlighter posted:

I think he already sold those rights to the Rock.

And now it's merged with the USFL

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Did anyone ask the source if these friends know they're adopting some puppies and kittens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gavok posted:

Swerve loving rules.