Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Bidet
Bidet
Bidet
Chat has instituted slow mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't know anything about what this show is based on, I just saw a torrent of it and learned what it was.

The humour is by far the worst part, it's super cringy and juvenile in a way where it sometimes feels like a stunted 15 year old wrote the lines. Still, as I am bored right now and have nothing to watch, I still saw both seasons of this and season 2 is at least a lot better than season 1, in my opinion.

The world and setting feels super underdeveloped in the show so I hope they expand on that a bit and maybe spend a bit more time on the journey through the magical world they're in, so it's not just the party teleporting to random locations to kill random stuff all the time. They Fey realm was a lot of fun

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
There are multiple settings books you can buy for that, if you really want the extra world info. They're kinda pressed for time to develop the world stuff in the animation.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Season 3 Thordak is not going to be the same.

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1636803726236057632?t=-SFXzL4ZImXnSiFskGToAA&s=19

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

heartbreaking. he was an absolutely tremendous actor

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
well gently caress

that's way too young

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Man that sucks, that guy was great

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

rest in peace to a real one :(

I wonder if they'd already recording any of the voice acting for S3. That usually gets done well before the animation is ever finished and then they just go back for touch ups later. But I don't know if it'd be done this quickly.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
I don’t know if it’s true, but some people on the CR subreddit said that Travis mentioned at a panel today, that the cast had just finished recording the final episode of S3. I don’t know if that means just the main group, or everyone, but hopefully it was everyone

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

https://twitter.com/matthewmercer/status/1636806717014171648?t=lcTwWvaW6VWwm0rm0WU_qw&s=19

The way Matt talks here it does sound like they will have at least some Lance V/O for the season. I can see them keeping anything he already recorded.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Zzulu posted:

I don't know anything about what this show is based on, I just saw a torrent of it and learned what it was.

The humour is by far the worst part, it's super cringy and juvenile in a way where it sometimes feels like a stunted 15 year old wrote the lines.

Juvenile humor is (spoiler free)pretty accurate to the livestream, actually. A frequent refrain is "we are children."

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Mar 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
The soundtrack for season 2 was just released today.