Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
No CR Experience (Was a TAZ listener before Graduation) but I really enjoyed it.
That said Sam's acting did a lot of heavy lifting for Scanlan which I'll admit to that being a 'me' thing.

Also the Doctor Who fan in me got a laugh at Tennant being a dragon that named itself the Raging Storm 'cause I'm ten, mentally.

Escobarbarian posted:

Grog in the show is painfully generic “big dumb guy” so far

In a world without Sonic Boom I'll take anything I can for more Travis-as-goofball.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Jan 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
So what's the episode count for this season?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Ok, that bit with Cassandra got me, that was hilarious.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Maybe it was just all the running and screaming, but Scanlin really gave me Abridged Krillian vibes this set of episodes.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Speaking of I'm genuinely surprised there isn't more CR vs TAZ fanart around.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I spent like fifteen minutes trying to figure out what the gently caress it was supposed to be and wondering if they'd included a False Hydra or something before I realized no, it's a Not-Copyright NotBeholder!

It kinda gave me Mara (SMT) vibes to a certain extent.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Why was Pike refering to Grog in the plural?

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Feb 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rougey posted:

I'm really hoping that they're given a powerful single use artifact to revive somebody, only for it to be used in the goldfish incident.

No kidding, I just hope that whole bit is a whole season of Mandeville level nonsense.