Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I don’t have a ton to add, but as a Critical Role Enjoyer I super enjoyed season 1 and I’m excited about what they have in store for season 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Gaz-L posted:

Scratch is a temporary track usually used to let other actors have something to react to or to help animators time out the scene.

Yeah-- I think they said in a prior episode that they had Ashley read Delilah in the scratches and animatics. Since the main cast are all producers and integrally involved in the process as opposed to the guest cast who had much more limited roles, it makes sense that they would do the scratch lines for animatics themselves.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Alan Smithee posted:

expensive as in gold/jewels? Baldur's Gate never made you pay for spells so that always surprised me when I heard the TT one did

Yeah-- the resurrection spells have varying levels of gems that get consumed as part of the spell. Revivify (1 minute or less, can be done in combat) costs diamonds worth a total of 300 gp, Raise the Dead (10 days) costs 500 gp of diamonds, Resurrection (100 years) costs 1,000 gp of diamonds, and True Resurrection (200 years, don't even need a body) costs 25,000 gp of diamonds.