Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

lemonadesweetheart posted:

Someone good at time zones tell me is it after midnight PST now? Did you mean it drops on 29th? I'm confused because I expected this to be up by now.

Leaving this here because I'm dumb as gently caress and just realised it's the 27th.

It drops on Friday the 28th which is technically at midnight Thursday/today. I think it’s always midnight PST for Amazon but I could be wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Paracaidas posted:

[*]Is the nude P.A.R.T. in the portal painting in Episode 2 Jester's mom? I'm voting Ruby of the Sea here.
[/list=1]
I believe that was a dragonborn. She had a snout.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Robobot posted:

So I didn’t read the OP or anything because if I watch this I wanna come in totally blind, but is this a show I can jump into without knowing any of the backstories? I’ve been trying to find more adult animation to watch but I don’t want to have to watch like 200 episodes of a bunch of people playing D&D to jump into this.

Also is there any annoying anime little kid/monster/rabbit-person/whatever?

Thanks thread!

Yes, you can jump right in.

No annoying little kid/whatever characters.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

I just want to see their horses get demolished by a flock of harpies in the distance while the group crosses the mountains.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

They can’t be splitting the party they’ve already shown (in the trailer) Scanlan and Vax deciding they need to be INSIDE the dragon.