Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
It was mostly fine so far, the only thing I really disliked was the dragon. I don't want to say it's cg because I'm sure the entire show is digitally animated but it just looks a lot cheaper and out of place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I watched a super cut comparing the Sun Tree scene from the broadcast to the cartoon and had completely forgotten there was another player at the time. When Matt said 8 people were strung up, one of them covered in furs the first thought in my head "They even effigied the bear?"

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Why does Pike refer to Grog as buddies? Is it a dick joke?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Dexo posted:

It's just Buddy, and no, they are just really good friends.

She used the plural a few times, at least in this last batch of episodes.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Did the party knew who the Briarwoods were serving in the live cast or was The Whispered One a pseudonym created because he's DnD property?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
The IGN review of the season said they take a lot of liberties to tighten up the story and that fans that watched the actual plays might be a little upset.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

That's a surprise, you'd think they'd just do, like, more episodes of VM per season and stretch it out that way.

ampaign 2 is weird for me. I've watched about a third of it I think? Some of the character work is great but the overarching plot feels less coherent than either C1 or what we have so far of c3.

Probably so they can have one team animating Campaign 1 and the other Campaign 2 and air them alternating years. Amazon animation seems to take a long time since they're probably unwilling to pay the overtime to get it out on a yearly basis.

Invincible is going to be over two years between seasons and S2 is only supposed to be three episodes long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Froghammer posted:

D&D dragons compulsively hoard gold and treasure. Demanding regular tribute is how dragons interact with non-dragons.

There have been a couple of fantasy series that have made the joke about how while gold is less comfortable to sleep on than hay, it's also far less combustible.