Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
The third ep definitely eased off on the madcap pacing and gave the story some breathing room when needed. It was nice to see Vax making good use of Simon during his solo outing there. I am living for those little nods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
There are worse places to have them stuck.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

CuwiKhons posted:

I've JUST realized why Simon has an eyepatch. He's a one eyed trouser snake.

Oh god dammit, Sam. I have no way of knowing if it's actually his fault, he just seems the most likely candidate to have come up with that.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Paracaidas posted:

Also apparently the storyboard team was bored early during production. I'd watch a feature length documentary on the how and why of this gorgeous piece of art.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kenyu05/status/1488289600002949125

Eta: also thriller
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kattakind/status/1488317076682903553

I did not need Trinket giving me bedroom eyes, yet here we are.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
There it is; SAM, NO!

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

eke out posted:

they're really starting strong with just how scary undead are

Those shadow creatures were creepy as gently caress.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Oh gods, that adorable little girl is gonna be substitute Pike hanging from the Sun Tree.

Voiced by one of Sam's kids too.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Oh look everyone, No Mercy Percy's back.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Episode 7 is titled Scanbo. Hype!

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
hahahaha. Pike does her divine glowy thing and a zombie reacts with a literal jaw drop.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Aww yiss, Chroma Conclave cliffhanger.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

CuwiKhons posted:

Among other things they changed, one of the more interesting ones is that Grog just finds Craven Edge (Sylas' sword) in the rubble and decides to keep it. In the original stream, the party chilled out in Whitestone for like a week afterwards for a well-timed Fantasy Christmas episode and Percy found the sword. And after inspecting it and coming to the conclusion that hmm yes, this sword is kind of hosed up, he.... gave it to Grog as a Fantasy Christmas present. Grog loved it. This change makes Percy a lot less of an rear end in a top hat but also to be honest, I kind of like that Percy's an rear end in a top hat sometimes.

To be fair, Percy just got done trying to murder his sister and all his friends. Additional arseholery on top of that would push him over the edge from 'bad boy who is kind of an arsehole' into 'irredeemably bad why the gently caress does anyone associate with him' territory.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Oh. My. Gods.

If you can, tune into the Twitch watch party right freakin' now. They have Grog and Scanlan live in the studio. Not Travis and Sam, Grog and Scanlan. They've gone vtuber on us.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
"His dick's bigger, but it doesn't work." Offically canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Grey is a chaotic energy I was not expecting. :allears:

Even Sam is just sitting back and letting her do her thing.