Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

CuwiKhons posted:

I was pretty confused about how Zahra summoned a copyright exempt Not a Beholder

Wait, is that what that was? I thought it was some kind of hosed up Mercer'd up half-roper / half-medusa template

that 3E bleeding thru, apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

CuwiKhons posted:

Campaign 3, within the first like 4 episodes? Travis started out the campaign playing a character he had no intention of actually continuing with, an older man who was kind of useless but friendly and helped get the party together. Travis fully planned for the character to die so he could bring in his actual character later, and when he did die, the other characters searched him for any possible clues (and you know, for loot) and they joked he had Werther's in his pockets because duh, he's an old man. It's old people candy. They very quickly became a running joke.

Also Campaign 3, very much not to Alan Smithees query but after the first four? episodes motherfuck each and every one of you dumb motherfuckers who spammed Twitch chat with variations of "WhErE TrAvIs? I wish nothing upon you but misery and anal cancer.

edit: Sorry, just realized this is Show and not Campaign thread, apologies and NVM

AJA fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Mar 2, 2023