Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, Sam Riegel is, and I mean this as a compliment, a menace to society that refuses to be stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Push El Burrito posted:

Percy will never be tolerable and Vax is just a sad boy. Just such a sad boy.

So sad.

Percy's great because you're either making fun at him for being a twat, making fun of him because he just made a Good Life Choice, OR making fun of him because he's went and gone absolutely feral. The only time you're not making fun of him is when he's just dropped a really good line. Then you start making fun of him again because that's not him, that's his Taliesin showing.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

The Repo Man posted:

I told a coworker last Friday about TLoVM, and he checked it out over the weekend. It's all he wanted to talk about Monday. He's planning on listening to the main campaign, so I had to give him the usual warning about a certain someone, and that the podcast is going to be very different than the show in many ways which interested him even more. He's also kind of stoked for 3-4 hour long episodes. I don't hear that much.

If That Guy bothers him too much, he can go to the Critical Roll wiki. It has detailed recaps of the episodes he was in. That's what I did for the last couple of them.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, I think Percy originally thought it up but very quickly dismissed it because it was impractical as hell, which is when Tiberius shoved his way in.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

I SO want Zahra and Kash, you don’t even know. I can only hope the Vasselheim arc happens in season 2. Please, I NEED it!

Vax and Hotis just Spider-Man meme point at each other

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
One time he set up an adventure in a city that they'd been planning on going to, even making plans with a guest who was going to be a major part of it. He later had to text the guest, "I'm so sorry, they hosed off to an entirely different country"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

CuwiKhons posted:

- I loving see you in Whitestone, you little shithead

I'm watching with my mom and stepdad and I had to physically restrain myself from loudly heckling what they assumed to be a random child.