Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Dameius posted:

As someone who has been watching the stream weekly since almost the first episode and has had waaay to much time to idly think about these things, I am really curious to see how anyone in the thread who picks up the show with little to 0 CR knowledge reacts to all of this so I want to echo the sentiment from the OP to please and especially :justpost: if you're one of those people.

I'm one of those people. I'm enjoying it. Frankly I've had issues with a lot of fantasy being grim and dark and I want something fun and glorious and they deliver.

I bounced off critical role, though. It's just so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
It's really hard to overstate how nice and patient matt is and for him to get pissed at someone takes a lot of doing.