Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Chetney puts on an act and Fearne plays along. I haven't seen the last half dozen episodes or so; but, no one else seems to be doing much with that.

Orim's naked swordplay at the bathhouse is perhaps a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Paracaidas posted:

I also love that Lance Reddick apparently (per Sam on the watch party) was interested but wouldn't commit until he knew how the Conclave arc wrapped up and was immediately in when told.

What would Lance Reddick not commit to? I watched the watch party and didn't catch that.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Dawgstar posted:

Aw, they got Sam's daughter to play Little Keyleth.

And didn't kill her, for once

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

But why did they kill Kam? :(

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

exmarx posted:

how come the elf brother and sister keep flirting

They're usually mocking each other

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

CuwiKhons posted:

I mean there's a white dragon there to kill but they might spend less time on the Ravinites.

I predict they'll find everything that was in the vorugal arc minus everything Draconia.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Dameius posted:

This is the one that I hope they give enough context build up for in previous episodes so that people who haven't watched the stream can get just how god drat big of a deal it was. Like, just showing the actual as described events in character misses out so much of the impact.

What was this moment? Final boss fight?

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm assuming Ripley wasn't anywhere near this prominent at this point in the live stream

She was operating covertly. The difference is we get the perspective of the villains in the show, which we do not get in the stream. So, as I recall, we just saw the bit with Viktor mentioning here and some very vague clues in the campaign rather than the scenes we're getting with her in the show.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Philthy posted:

I really enjoyed the season. Vex's arc is where it's at. Being a champion for the goddess of death is very :rock:

Accidentally becoming the champion of death and fate by making a deal for a family member's life is pretty amazing. Usually you get saddled with a demon instead of a deity. He ends up with almost the opposite of the situation Percy was in.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

What did Sam win an Emmy for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Hulk Smash! posted:

Outstanding Directing in an Animated Program

Yeah but which program?

Edit: nevermind it's this:

quote:

In 2018, he received the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing in an Animated Program for his work on Danger & Eggs.