Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Emmy Award Winner Sam Riegel is truly a treasure we do not deserve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
As a long time connoisseur of dick & fart jokes Scanlan has always been my favourite character.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I did get a bit giddy when the black smoke starting coming off Percy

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Agaragon posted:

Yeah, Sam Riegel is, and I mean this as a compliment, a menace to society that refuses to be stopped.

I still cackle every time I rewatch the birth announcement skit of Travis & Laura’s kid.

Also I’m a cat

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Wyld Karde posted:

I did not need Trinket giving me bedroom eyes, yet here we are.

I did not realize my life was incomplete until I saw Trinket's come hither stare.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I love the long show format. It's great to have on when I am tired just relaxing on the couch or painting miniatures. I have watched a few other groups play that edit out a lot of the non-rp stuff and I can not stand it. Half of the fun of CR is the stupid non-rp poo poo.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

For those who haven't watched the stream, I highly recommend you watch from where it is marked to about 1:05:00 and see why we love this show. Just watching how all of the cast gets into their roles it's just something special. When Laura starts attacking just look at their reactions and tell me you don't love this crew.

Also it's really cool to see how what happened on the live stream translates into the fight scene on the animated show.

Raged fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Feb 4, 2022

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

DesertIslandHermit posted:

It does make me worry how much might be cut for the Conclave arc. (Major campaign spoilers) When VM isn't fighting the Conclave, they're looking for the Vestiges. Umbrasyl's part will be the easiest because it covers Grog's backstory, provides a Vestige and advances against the Conclave all together. Then the Conclave and Vestige progress parallel splits because they have to go through the Feywild, deal with Dr. Ripley and then go to the City of Brass before finishing off the Conclave. . Best case scenario is that they get 3 seasons to cover it. Otherwise they might have to alter the story structure and try to run them the storylines more together to keep things moving. Just the struggles of putting what is at least 120 hours into about 8 or maybe 12 hours.

If I don't get Pokeball Grog doing a death from above I am going to be heartbroken

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Pike being an Astral Projection because she was playing via skype Awesome

Scanlan "gently caress me that's why"

All 3 episodes just loving owned

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
That is a lot of words about a cartoon.

Also, Scanlon owns

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Paracaidas posted:

Every time Tal drops something like "I've been kicked by a mountain goat, it's not fun", I just want to hear more.

When you are a immortal being you gets tons of life experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
gently caress Ya

VOX MACHINA, gently caress poo poo UP