Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

hollylolly posted:

It drops on Friday the 28th which is technically at midnight Thursday/today. I think it’s always midnight PST for Amazon but I could be wrong!

New Wheel of Time eps dropped on Amazon at I think midnight GMT. I definitely remember watching those eps on early Thursday evenings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

DaiJiaTeng posted:

I actually wonder if I would enjoy the animated series more without having watched the first campaign obsessively. Even if they do a great job of figuring out what to cut and what to use, there's always a part of me that is bummed when some great content has to be cut. Obviously that is inevtiable, but I think it just shows how many great moments there are in the campaign.

Anecdotal and all obviously, but I've only seen bits and pieces of the first campaign (and know roughly the major arcs involved) and my two housemates have been previously exposed to basically no CR stuff, and we're all having a blast with LoVM. I'm sure I'll have way more "aw but what about x?" moments when the Mighty Nein show rolls around.

I'm glad they're being made, though. They both have cool stories and characters, and the animated shows are easier to consume for some folks than hundreds of hours of dungeons & dragons sessions.