Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Reborn in Another-OTHER World After Defeating the Deathknight: My After-Afterlife Teaching the World about Capitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i need to quickly rise to importance to gain strength, luckily i have memories of my previous world and can import its most powerful tool: racism

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Turns out the country that for centuries has been more than happy to yank any random person from their own world and task them with facing mortal peril. Yeah...turns out they are not good people. No sooner do I come out of my daze on account of my last memories being headlights and death that they hold me down put a magical bomb collar on my neck and tell me it's their way or the highway and they can remote detonate it at any time. Now I'm traipsing around the countryside looking for easy XP because I have no combat skills whatsoever despite putting hundreds of seconds into Shaq Fu.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Ah dang, I'm in a wacky deconstruction. I've been reincarnated as, I dunno, a fuckin' health potion or something.

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

Dr Christmas posted:

Ah dang, I'm in a wacky deconstruction. I've been reincarnated as, I dunno, a fuckin' health potion or something.

Really looking forward to your adventures

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Reincarnated as a quest NPC in a noob zone, having to repeat the same scripted speech hundreds of times a day to all these lucky assholes who got reincarnated as adventurers. They go kill ten slimes, and bring me their boogers, and I give them three silver and never see them again.

I cannot die. Why, oh deities of this needlessly RPG-mechanic-heavy universe. Why will you not end my suffering.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

good news: I have arrived with pharmacist-themed powers on a mission to seek out all the isekai'd heroes who were stranded here without their meds

not as good news: I'm also, like, a scorpion for some reason??

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat
Help! I asked the god who brought me here for the ability to use magic and now I know all these card tricks but little else.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

buggy from one piece isekai'd into escaflowne

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
this world has inexplicable rpg systems but i have different, better rpg systems that make me better than anyone else despite having never been in a fight before. with enough blue boxes you don't need reflexes, judgment and experience.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
No, I know of another way, a method from the far future. A time that was the future even to me.

Wait how does this work again?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
My only skill is "fap".

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Mazed posted:

good news: I have arrived with pharmacist-themed powers on a mission to seek out all the isekai'd heroes who were stranded here without their meds

not as good news: I'm also, like, a scorpion for some reason??

Quick, find someone who's been isekai'd as a frog and ask them to help you cross the river!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

DrSunshine posted:

My only skill is "fap".
Ushered into the New Life by Satan, The Pervert Knight Must Remain Pure!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I created soap and wrecked the local economy and now there's a multi-nation war going on to take this wonder invention.

where the red fern gropes posted:

i need to quickly rise to importance to gain strength, luckily i have memories of my previous world and can import its most powerful tool: racism
Ah, the ultimate super OP cheat!

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I was hit by a truck and survived, however my left leg was transported to a fantasy realm and is currently level 99.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Trucksported to Heaven'sHarem: A LVL100 C**k Limited by my LVL 1 Body

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Awoken in a New Life as a Truck: Will I find the Hero in time to Reincarnate Them?

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Reborn in a vibrant fantasy world but it's entirely populated by reincarnated nerds.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Goddamit, the magic system is based on collectible card games.

Aug 24, 2011

I Was Hit By A Truck And Reincarnated In Another World, But It's Actually America And Now I have crippling financial debt here's my gofundme:

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

FilthyImp posted:

Awoken in a New Life as a Truck: Will I find the Hero in time to Reincarnate Them?

I would watch an OVA about two angels driving a panel truck around Tokyo looking for “Chosen Ones” to run the gently caress over.

Aug 24, 2011

in my previous life i was an obese friendless jobless rear end in a top hat loser bitch baby, but now that i've been reborn, i see no reason for that to change

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I must have been isekai'd to another world, there's no other way to explain how intelligent apes control everyth- what? seriously?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

This poor child must be truly ill, talking about being some kind of 5000 year old demon noble, I must return them to their parent at once.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Kyle Kinane has it all figured out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XZ0lhMDtu8

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i appear to have been gifted with the ability to control the molecular makeup of matter. by shifting protons and electrons around at will i can do anything!

or i could, if i knew anything about chemistry

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
update: I experimented with my ability to split and combine atoms and now my hair is falling out.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Apparently, I beat the poo poo out of a company of mercenaries with only a tankard and woke up with no memory of what happened. According to the townsfolk, I was screaming stuff like "We're taking this into overtime" or "How's this for team synergy?" They were confused at what I was saying, and so was I because I was a NEET.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm gambling hard that it's El Hazard rules and I'll have super strength related to my sobriety

Aug 24, 2011

i had no skills and was unemployed. but now that i'm here, i wonder if anybody is hiring somebody with no skills who is unemployed

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Aw, gently caress, it's Narnia. Is that Santa Claus? Goddamit.

Aug 24, 2011

this land is full of horrifically dangerous creatures and the government just threw me in prison because i'm an undocumented migrant. i should never have come to australia

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Personally im having a great time

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I am slowly taking over this entire medieval realm through the power of my level 100 skills: Spreadsheets, Powerpoint Presentations, Bullshit and Microsoft Teams Meetings.

I draw the spreadsheets in the dust.

Aug 24, 2011

i wonder if this run-down backwater shithole of a village has a port where i can charge my phone

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I was a powerful level 1000 demon lord, but then I got hit by a level 5000 truckbeast. I woke up in another world as an ordinary high school student!
Luckily my experience in the demon realm translates to playing MMOs really well for some reason, which isn't particularly useful or exciting now that I think about it.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I treated some teenage girls with basic human respect and now they all want to marry me and are willing to kill for me. Everybody winks and nods and comments on my ‘harem’. I am a middle aged man and super not into this.

Aug 24, 2011

i survived the hit from the truck but it looks like all my clothes got sent to the other world officer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Im actually going to gently caress the girls