Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The otger world mods cant stop me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Namtab posted:

The otger world mods cant stop me

Hey guys, did you catch the latest episode of "Boku Wa Elagabalus"? Pretty hosed up, man, I dunno if I'll keep following this one. :smith:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
The truck sent me to One Punch Man land, but I'm just a regular person. I'm scared as poo poo because monsters keep blowing up buildings and sometimes the heroes blow up buildings to get rid of the monsters.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Op, you need to quickly devote your energy to one thing.

You'll either become superhuman or a monster. Hth.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He's C-Rank Hero Bumper Man - With the ability to withstand vehicular collisions.

Malsangoroth
Apr 2, 2015

Update: So I went ahead and killed the Demon King with my cheat skills, but then his country just replaced him with another even-more-hardliner Demon King? Also now I'm a political outcast that no country wants please sned help!1

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Destroyed the DemonKing and was Exiled, Shall I become the new Dark Lord?

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

FilthyImp posted:

Op, you need to quickly devote your energy to one thing.

You'll either become superhuman or a monster. Hth.

Wouldn't that mean that the OPM universe is filled with masturbation themed superhuman teenagers?

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

oh no my medical insurance is back on earth and also that wolf is looking at me funny

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Marsupial Ape posted:

Wouldn't that mean that the OPM universe is filled with masturbation themed superhuman teenagers?
There's literally an evil superbeing called Platinum Sperm so yes

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
A briefing about things I need to know in my new life, great. Is it about how the adventurer guild has ranks from F to A? Got it, next chalkboard. Vampires and how to kill them? Garlic, holy icons, stake to the heart. Next chalkboard...

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8i5GXSekbQ

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I reincarnated in my favorite RPG but died of dehydration because I specifically reincarnated in a super janky alpha version and I get launched 100 feet in the air when I come into contact with any form of water.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Also my harem is completely useless because their pathfinding doesn't know how to navigate doors.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Huh, on my floating status screen that everyone in this world can summon for some reason, I have one skill named "❠⼒ℚⓣ⦙⿅⥁⡍Ⳣ⬴↑⸍⦭⟹⓰" that keeps leveling up without me understanding why. Oh well, guess it'll never ever come in handy.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I died and I guess I got reincarnated in that world's idea of "the far past, but fantastical"? Idk the only human-like creatures I've been able to find wear animal skins and live in a cave

Vise the Stompy
Mar 26, 2006

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend....Peace!
Doctor Rope
Not really feeling it. Going to escalate technological progress impossibly fast so I can get hit by a truck and go back.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Vise the Stompy posted:

Not really feeling it. Going to escalate technological progress impossibly fast so I can get hit by a truck and go back.
Hit by a Bison carrying a wagon. Paleo-Truckkun

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Reincarnating Until I Find A World That Doesn't Suck rear end

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

FilthyImp posted:

Reincarnating Until I Find A World That Doesn't Suck rear end

I'm 99% sure i actually read this one a year or two back, but i can't find it right now

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

ninjewtsu posted:

I died and I guess I got reincarnated in that world's idea of "the far past, but fantastical"? Idk the only human-like creatures I've been able to find wear animal skins and live in a cave

If you find other humanoids living impossibly peacefully in a field, that's not the past...

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
those are eloi

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Got hit by a truck, now everyone's demeanor is mirrored and it's causing friction and dissention within the harem.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Please help I got hit by a barrel launched by some physics glitch and got pushed pushed out of bounds and I can't get out.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

the new world was two-dimensional and therefore invisible due to how physics works

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!
Transported to Another World: Uh-Oh Having Been Born After 1972 I Immediately Catch Smallpox and Die

Marsupial Ape posted:

I would watch an OVA about two angels driving a panel truck around Tokyo looking for “Chosen Ones” to run the gently caress over.

Isekai Transporter, you're welcome.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Oh no I got hit by a truck reincarnated as The Weeknd. Now not only am I an emotional parasite and have clinical depression I now have a coke problem and a stuido breathing down my neck the anxiety of which has only made my problems worse.

:suicide:

gently caress now I'm Kurt Cobain.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Feb 9, 2022

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I reincarnated into Minecraft. My knuckles are torn and bloody and my harem just follows me around going "Hrm."

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

When I got reincarnated by a goddess I asked for a slow life as a farmer, and I got exactly what I asked for. It turns out that was a terrible thing to ask for. I have to do backbreaking labor for most of the year, and then I am either incredibly bored or desperately trying to survive the cold of winter for the rest of it. I'll never travel outside my village or meet the fantastical races that I'm told exist. I eat the same food every day. Most of my children end up dying very young. I might get to see a wizard do magic at some point in my life, but the last time a wizard visited the village was 40 years ago.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Reincarnate me into a world where this thread is funny

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
That truck's name? Yep, you guessed it, it's Albert Einstein.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Reincarnated in another world but introduce idols and gacha to become the king of the empire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Guys please help I'm at the Demon Lord and he didn't spawn so I'm trapped in a soft lock.