Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I’m going to invade this thread

Now you should close all your nuclear plants, buy electricity from the thread's nuclear plants, and claim you've gone green. Hey-o!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

This heavily industrialised, iron and steel producing corner of the thread is now a German thread

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the french national anthem is brutal as hell

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cruft

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

This heavily industrialised, iron and steel producing corner of the thread is now a German thread

drat it!

You know what we need to prevent this kind of poo poo happening is a big wall between this thread and the German thread!

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

drat it!

You know what we need to prevent this kind of poo poo happening is a big wall between this thread and the German thread!

As long as there isn't a Belgian thread, because if there is they'll just go around.

Finger Prince

Nosfereefer posted:

the french national anthem is brutal as hell

I was faiting le dancing dans le discotheque at Le Mans one time and at some point the music all stopped (probably midnight?) and they started playing the French national anthem and everyone in the place all broke in to full song, belting it out, and I gotta say that poo poo is pretty powerful! It really lends itself to several hundred drunk blokes singing it at the tops of their lungs.

cruft

Finger Prince posted:

As long as there isn't a Belgian thread, because if there is they'll just go around.

But going around is the whole *point*!

cruft

(now we will have a decades-long debate about whether going around was the whole point)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Finger Prince posted:

if there was a belgian thread, it would make even the italian one look well organized!

cruft

Nosfereefer posted:

if there was a belgian thread, it would make even the italian one look well organized!

I'm sorry, this is the French thread, you mean le fil België.

cruft

Hey French-understanders, have you ever looked at Haitian? I personally think it's badass, and a huge improvement when it comes to spelling. Check it out:

creole ayisien posted:

Sa se yon egzanp kreyòl ayisyen. Mwen panse ke li pi fasil pou aprann.

français posted:

Voilà une exemple du créole haïtien. Je pense que c'est plus façil d'apprendre.

I'm not joking, this spelling makes way more sense. You have to give it a few minutes to get the hang of it, but then everything falls into place. At least it did for me.

PS: I probably screwed up the French version. Is it pour apprendre?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

sartre claimed to hallucinate crabs for years after taking mescaline, which sounds like he was full of it