Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
day 1: "I cant believe im working in a video game! We all get to wear funny avatars on fridays!! This rules!!!!!"

day 14: *distorted digital voice screaming "kill meeeee"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ralph pls go

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

AEMINAL posted:

day 1: "I cant believe im working in a video game! We all get to wear funny avatars on fridays!! This rules!!!!!"

day 14: *distorted digital voice screaming "kill meeeee"*

Implying that Zuckerberg will wait that long to activate the secret program that kills everyone, leaving the super wealthy as the sole living humans on Earth.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

yeah yeah yeah but can I gently caress a hypercube?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*farts digitally*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Boss: Smug that avatar is not appropriate for the Metaoffice

Me:

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
<Steps out of testicle kicking machine>
<Turns to screen>

"IT'S A LIVING!"

<canned laughter>

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This is great, now my boss can monitor my productivity AND look like Sonic the Hedgehog!

Gotta go fast!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to DO here to be honest.

My title says '2nd level support' but my avatar is Gambit from Xmen and the other day some dude or...something...a Dalek from Dr. Who contacted me and just kept saying 'EXTERMINATE' over and over. The gently caress am I supposed to do about that?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I've made 22,000 Karkians this last hour!

now I jusr need to figur out what Karkians are and what I can do with them.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I love gaming and I hate working, so this is perfect for me! Now everything is a hybrid of working and gaming, so I don't enjoy anything any more!

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

How am I supposed to use Solidworks in VR

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Man, work just isn't what it used to be, here in the virtual dick sucking factory :sigh:

Plus you only get 2000 Zuckercoins for each completed job and all they're good for is to get your own avatar's dick sucked

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Im the dickhead protagonist from Ready Player One and I love it!!!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
The cranial implant really isn't as uncomfortable as I expected it would be, once got used to it.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Please help I am dying from motion sickness.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Guys, the virtual printer is out of virtual toner again. Can someone else call the virtual service company and get more delivered? I have to go and see HR, my wagebox pulls didn't have any money or food in again this month and my body is starving.

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jan 28, 2022

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I worked 60 hours this week and I made 1000 metadollars! Going to use it to put a down payment on a waifu pillow.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
what is everyone else doing about the smell

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'll trade my last NFT for a goddamn burger, a real one!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Turns out the metaverse was Rocco's Basilisk all along.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I metalive sixteen miles from my metajob and the metabus broke down so I have to walk

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Metafuck my life.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

By popular demand posted:

I've made 22,000 Karkians this last hour!

now I jusr need to figur out what Karkians are and what I can do with them.

this is one for lsbb. i believe he leads the kark department.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The metaverse is like Valhalla. Every day we die horribly and are revived the next morning to begin the cycle again.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Xaintrailles posted:

Guys, the virtual printer is out of virtual toner again. Can someone else call the virtual service company and get more delivered? I have to go and see HR, my wagebox pulls didn't have any money or food in again this month and my body is starving.

*marveling at the virtual detail* whoever coded this insanely realistic virtual office printer is a genius.... it jams so realistically.. oh no oh drat it jammed loving GOD drat IT

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

whoever coded office glass shattering from a printer being thrown out a 100 story high-rise window did a marvelous job

also im in virtual jail now

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

This is so great! Now that I'm plugged in 24/7, I don't need money for housing or recreation, it's all tied to my job!

Woah, check it out, Darth Vader's checking my time sheet for errors! Hopefully I don't get force choked for not getting enough work done last week! Woah, the freaking Avengers are here, too? How could I NOT work for free in these conditions?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I sigh as I slowly draw a katana using a trackpad I can't see because I'm wearing goggles

it's really terrible

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
gently caress that. i'm twerking in the fetaverse

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the futaverse

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the fupaverse

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
more like fupaverse

edit:gently caress

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
It would be so rad if a Mark Zuckerberg assassination and torture simulator became the killer VR app that finally puts it in homes.

He'd be all : BEEP BOOP, WAIT. THIS IS NOT WHAT IT IS FOR. ERR-OR! ERR-OR! BEEP BOOP LOVE ME

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The early adopters for the metaverse were also Star Citizen supporters, so now it was changed to be a simulation of the 4th stimpire with the supporters as the ruling class who endlessly torture everyone else.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Virtual shitters clogged!

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Oh my, look what time it is.

E: Better image. Duckduckblows

Yvershek fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jan 28, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

let Todd sort 'em out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i love riding my nu-tron future bike in laserbumper to laserbumper hypertraffic during my 45 minute virtual commute to the orbital space office

fuckin hypercagers trying to delete my sweet avatar of tetsuo