Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*has habbo hotel flashbacks*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

nuketulsa posted:

Dudes it is time to do virtual drugs and virtual drinks and make threads!

In the metaverse no one knows you're day drinking, you're just a bad typist to them.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
It's called play to earn, Todd. And it's my new career path.

While you're out there paying to play Call of duty like a loving moron, I'm out here playing real games for real money.

What do you mean it looks like a lovely flash game? That's perfectly fine 2d art, right there.

No, it's not free to get into it. You gotta buy in. Usually a least a thousand. But remember, after that, it's all profit!

...How much do I make an hour? Well technically it meets the requirement of minimum wage in several eastern Asian countries. No, not Japan. Not Korea or China either.

You know what? you're just too dumb to get it.

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All my coworkers are on my ignore list so its pretty empty in this office

naem
May 29, 2011

Tree Bucket posted:

Is there a Meatverse available?

that’s where we are now

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I just shat my pants in real life, my VR suit detected it, and now I'm making GBS threads myself in the Metaverse!

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

BigBadSteve posted:

I just shat my pants in real life, my VR suit detected it, and now I'm making GBS threads myself in the Metaverse!

The Metasuit detects my erection, but I set my preferences way off parameters and it crashes the server.

The DOW drops 1500 points.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I got disciplined for having a distractingly sexy avatar, but it's just a 3D scan of me.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

cult_hero posted:

The Metasuit detects my erection, but I set my preferences way off parameters and it crashes the server.

The DOW drops 1500 points.

Hey guys, so of you put on your mark blue tee shirt and then go to the meta-ikea and put 4 metacolas and 1 metabigmac in the third drawer of the display Flurg the code glitches and spawns a Lamborghini.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Trollologist posted:

Hey guys, so of you put on your mark blue tee shirt and then go to the meta-ikea and put 4 metacolas and 1 metabigmac in the third drawer of the display Flurg the code glitches and spawns a Lamborghini.

Everyone is banned from work for exploits, but they still have to come in.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Working at Arby’s in the meataverse.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
talk about old and rarely used

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
the metamods are asleep time to put goatse everywhere!!

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

I might just be old and not get it, but the metaverse thing is dumb as hell. Even AR has limited applications in its current use. We will need full mind machine interfaces and bionic eyes to make AR highly effective.

Then metaverse is even dumber than that. You work all day then go home and put on a VR headset and work some more?

lol. I’m sure it will be filled with grifters and Reddit moderators.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Xaintrailles posted:

I got disciplined for having a distractingly sexy avatar, but it's just a 3D scan of me.

I got disciplined for having a distractingly sexy avatar, but I refuse, refuse, refuse to appear as anything other than an elf with unreasonably large breasts wearing a mix of plate armor and bondage gear.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I will pay upto 7,000 Zuckies for a costume furry avatar, If I have to work here I may at least be comfurtable.

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Touch, I remember touch.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

SUPER.HOT.
SUPER.HOT.
SUPER.HOT.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Spending four hours to do a spreadsheet that would normally take 10 minutes because I'm required to use the 3d gamified interface that hasn't properly integrated pivoting.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
what are the specifics of this multiverse? The OP didn't explain anything

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
We spend 8 hours a day jacked into a global network that can be accessed from anywhere on the planet. But I still need to spend three hours a day commuting to work because my power tripping boss wants to justify having an office. The office is an empty room with beanbags and Meta-Jacks.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

We spend 8 hours a day jacked into a global network that can be accessed from anywhere on the planet. But I still need to spend three hours a day commuting to work because my power tripping boss wants to justify having an office. The office is an empty room with beanbags and Meta-Jacks.

you could, like, move closer to your job, or find one closer to you.

naem
May 29, 2011

we’ll all be living and working in those japanese coffin pod hotel things soon

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you could, like, move closer to your job, or find one closer to you.

All the jobs are in high rent areas and the jobs don't pay enough to live in high rent areas.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

All the jobs are in high rent areas and the jobs don't pay enough to live in high rent areas.

welcome to life, son

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

welcome to life, son

I've been here for a while and I'm not impressed

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

I've been here for a while and I'm not impressed

no one ever is

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Point me in the direction of the weird sex stuff.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

I feel like this should have an av-sized version and also for it to be the "dismissing you by pretending to do a blowjob" thing

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My av's cyberthermos is actually full of cybervodka, imma be cyberdrunk as poo poo by lunch

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
logging in, then putting the VR helmet on my dog while he runs around outside so I can go get trashed

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Buttchocks posted:

logging in, then putting the VR helmet on my dog while he runs around outside so I can go get trashed

the dog instantly gets you a raise and a virtual office with a door

(the raise you got can only be redeemed for cosmetic additions to your virtual office and work avatar)

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Hey buddy my avatars eyes are up here

by my elbow nipples

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.
How am I supposed to get any work done in this meta-office when nearly every employee goes on a shooting spree every day and I have to wait until the next to respawn?!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i showed up to the metaoffice metaparty in my sexy 150 year old dragon vampire that looks like a 12 year old girl avatar and got black out drunk after releasing a heavily delayed security backdoor loophole patch that caused metapeople to get stuck in metatravelators and minted them into the blockchain. the next day i woke up with jizz in my haptic suit and some extra dogecoin which i immediately bought some nfts with, i might ask metaHR for the twitch vod to see if I accidentally left my autoconsent on

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

it's me, hiro protagonist, and i just caught the metavirus by looking at a noise texture metahackers attached to my metamail

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Wife turns out to be a tinder bot

Shouldn’t have got that joint account

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
You get that ping I sent ya?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
First 3 hours of every day are spent climbing up the metaverse recreation of my inbox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
When are they going to make an adult's only metaverse? The moderation policies are really slowing things down at the dick sucking factory.