Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Elephant in the room, I know many people were using their numbers as a fun little contest for the big wrestling show last night.

https://twitter.com/DramaticDDT/status/1619626011645321218?s=20&t=ySpx8DYEu8j7JRFjSd6vJw

Higuchi vs Hino 1 had 182 chops, and the sequel match had exactly 38 more chops! Congratulations to everyone with #38!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Cavauro posted:

congratulations to Team Little Richard who won both Royal Rumbles and got rid of a traitor from its midst before the event.

that was easy good job everyone

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
interest in numbers has really died down now. after that big boom a few days ago, i started investing in new number technologies and i'm thinking that might have been a mistake.

i found a real life version of this

http://www.googolplexwrittenout.com/

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t want the numbers to end :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Forgive me if I am late.

But I would like a number and entrant please.

I would also like my team name to be something friendly if possible.

Thank you for your consideration of my absurd and unreasonable requests.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

BrigadierSensible posted:

Forgive me if I am late.

But I would like a number and entrant please.

I would also like my team name to be something friendly if possible.

Thank you for your consideration of my absurd and unreasonable requests.

Uh...

I'm pretty sure we ain't doing this, this year. If you haven't heard about Vince you might want to take a look around the board.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

:gas: please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Vandar posted:

Uh...

I'm pretty sure we ain't doing this, this year. If you haven't heard about Vince you might want to take a look around the board.

Yeah. Fully understandable.

Sorry.