Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You Are A Elf posted:

Legend has it that every actor in Cats was to bind their butt cheeks to their thighs with tape in order to achieve the legendary Butthole Cut. That weren’t no CGI; ‘twas real buttholes.

The immediate second release that supposedly “fixed” the bad CGI simply covered the actor’s buttholes and wide-set butt cheeks with fur. Don’t believe everything you hear. The Butthole Cut is real.

I was skeptical at first, but this is true.
https://youtu.be/Mx0NLGcL6pI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Can you have an ingrown buttcheek

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's just a hemorrhoid

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Can you have an outgrown hemorrhoid

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's just a budding buttcheek. If you water it regularly and take good care of it, one day it'll grow into a whole other 'cheek

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
We've seen 3 boobs on the big screen, when will we get a director with the courage to include a triple buttcheek in a film?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Weka posted:

We've seen 3 boobs on the big screen, when will we get a director with the courage to include a triple buttcheek in a film?

in my new film, Big Mac,

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Weka posted:

Triassic park

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
e: that joke was a bit much

corn haver fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Feb 2, 2022

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Newton's cradling my balls.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I didn't read the thread. Did anyone say not with this kind of cake yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
its gay when buttcheeks or balls touch, they should be kept lifted and separated