Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Koos Group posted:

Greetings. Now that it's been a few weeks since D&D's moderation changed, I'd like some feedback. The main areas of interest are:

• Has D&D been better since the change?
  • Is there anything in particular about moderation that you would change in order to better serve the goals of D&D?
  • Should D&D have its own stylesheet? If so, what should it be like? Mockups are welcome as well.

You can give feedback in one of three ways. The first is to simply post in the thread. The second, is to PM me your feedback and I'll share it with the other mods (unless you'd prefer I don't for some reason). The third is to post in this thread anonymously. To do this, send me what you'd like to be posted in the thread and I'll post it for you. It hopefully goes without saying that if you do this, don't then come and post in the thread normally to agree with yourself.

There's not going to be any post timer or hard rule on number of posts as in the previous feedback thread. I would just ask that everyone keep in mind everyone who posts in or reads D&D has a stake in its future, so please don't drown out other posters' feedback by posting excessively about your own issue.

D&D rules will be a bit relaxed for this thread since we're talking about personal opinions. However, I do ask that everyone still try to be respectful to other users, be honest in how you express your views, and try not to repeat something you've said in the thread already, which goes along with not monopolizing the thread. If you are forumbanned you unfortunately can't participate, but you may PM me to have your forumban reviewed if I haven't done so already. Currently there's no one who is both forumbanned and ineligible for review.

No style sheet.

Keep up the good work boss.

Can we have a dress down day on Fridays when we can wear jeans while we post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU