Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

weed is a normal and legal thing for adults to do here OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.
they did when they were still alive

my in-laws know and I'm pretty sure it's an "open secret" with the rest of the family since I smell like it all the time

e2a: I'm in my mid 40s and have been smoking for over 25 years

sootikins fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jan 29, 2022

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

my parents know I smoke weed because I've been smoking weed for 18 years, it's legal here now and I'm pushing 40

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Drewsky posted:

One time I gave my dad a 10mg edible and he stared into a bonfire silently for an hour and a half and then when I talked to him later he said he didn’t feel anything from it

dad stoned, so what

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I keep trying to get my mum to smoke with me and she won't the jerk.

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

syntaxfunction posted:

I keep trying to get my mum to smoke with me and she won't the jerk.

Try edibles - the boomers seem more open to those for some reason

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

sootikins posted:

They love being sent to the hell dimension for 72 hours after "only" eating 5 gummies.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

sootikins posted:

Nah, sadly she's staunchly anti weed (and other drugs obviously). Which is a bummer cause she should really chill out lol

She's also one of those boomers that likes talking about things like she knows anything about it and gets mad if you correct her.

It's super fun if she makes any comments about sex or queers or whatever cause just starting the, "well how it actually works is..." and she acts like a kid going ew ew ew I don't wanna hear it lol.

Yeah I pick on my mum, what about it?

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

syntaxfunction posted:

Nah, sadly she's staunchly anti weed (and other drugs obviously). Which is a bummer cause she should really chill out lol

She's also one of those boomers that likes talking about things like she knows anything about it and gets mad if you correct her.

It's super fun if she makes any comments about sex or queers or whatever cause just starting the, "well how it actually works is..." and she acts like a kid going ew ew ew I don't wanna hear it lol.

Sounds like she deserves it keep up the good work

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

They love being sent to the hell dimension for 72 hours after "only" eating 5 gummies.

lol they must be supervised for sure

we got the "we didn't like it very much" from the in laws and when we asked how much they ate, it ended up being something like 125mg all at once lmao

syntaxfunction posted:

keep up the good work and eat her edibles for her :colbert:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

signalnoise posted:

My mom told me I shouldn't get blackout drunk because it's "highly caloric"

Lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This Is the Zodiac posted:

dad stoned, so what

LOL!!!!!!!!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

One time my mom was smoking weed before my wife and I came over to her house and she obviously tried to hide her poo poo on the lower level of her coffee table

Her coffee table has a glass top

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dope is for dopes
Pretty sure all my 18 year old TCC posts are locked somewhere in the archives where nobody can find them

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
I gave my mom a weed brownie when I gave her some shrooms I grew last year so I think so

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

It took many years, but my dad has finally admitted to me that he sporadically smokes weed with his brother (my uncle).

I'm too boring - maybe if it had been legal here.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
My dad smoked with me once after it was made legal where I am. Guy got so much spit on the end of the joint though it was really gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Colonel Cancer posted:

I smoked weed with my mom, I'm sure she figured it out by now

my mom asks me for weed and i gave my dad some when he was going through chemo (get your butthole checked, colon cancer is no joke).

i don't think they know yet.