Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Jimmy G blames himself and he should.

That was dogshit, he cost his team a chance to go to the Superbowl with a piss poor performance.

Well in his defense he did...so little to get them here though? Like what do you want, he's been consistent, this was his best game of the playoffs.

e: looking it up oh god it isn't close, this was by far his best game of the playoffs. Anyway whatever, :rip: Aaron Rodgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Silly Burrito posted:

Are any St. Louis fans happy with this?

i took an informal poll of rams fans and most of them don't live in st louis or LA

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Jimmy G League

Dpulex
Feb 26, 2013
Trace adkins is a chud

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Grittybeard posted:

Well in his defense he did...so little to get them here though? Like what do you want, he's been consistent, this was his best game of the playoffs.

e: looking it up oh god it isn't close, this was by far his best game of the playoffs. Anyway whatever, :rip: Aaron Rodgers.

It was Jimmy G's best game of the playoffs and Stafford's worst and Stafford still significantly outplayed him. :lol:

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

xbilkis posted:

He's too handsome. There's no precedent for a genuinely handsome man being an elite QB. Brady had the decency to be kind of weird looking pre-surgeryelimination of nightshades from his diet. A legit hunk will not have the hunger for greatness

Dan Marino was reasonably attractive. I always thought he and Greg Maddux looked like they could have been brothers

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Vertical Lime posted:

the best fans in baseball are feeling rather sick right now

Yeah sick from victory wine.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Jimmy G is at the same level of Mahomes... for season crushing interceptions.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

regulargonzalez posted:

Dan Marino was reasonably attractive.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was the last nfl game

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Play posted:

i took an informal poll of rams fans and most of them don't live in st louis or LA

MOTHERFUCKER there are a few of us.
Legit owns we get to play in a sofi superbowl.

Sucks it's gonna be a super spreader event like 4 miles from my apartment.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
steve young was the original handsome jimmy g

except he was good at football

also elvis grbac obviously

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Zisky posted:

Yeah sick from victory wine.

That’s tom brady.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

He looks like a sophomore there. Sophomores are invariably weird looking.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like the above person's avatar to be blanked as i cannot block the text from loading

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Cavauro posted:

i would like the [avatar two posts above] to be blanked as i cannot block the text from loading

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am the afc hcampion

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

That's a pittsburgh 9, I don't know what you're talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter