Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

bows1 posted:

I went to college in Athens so I feel a deeper connection to Burrow

You were probably in the Kroger’s or wal-mart at the same time as him like once or twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Racing Stripe posted:

You were probably in the Kroger’s or wal-mart at the same time as him like once or twice

Kroger*

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I've been swamped at work and barely paid any attention to the world of football the last week.

I only this morning remembered that the Cincinnati Bengals are going to be in a Super Bowl.

I am confused, scared and slightly aroused.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Sure, that’s what it says on the sign, but Athenians like me and I assume Joe put the -s on the end. A mark of our Appalachian upbringing and subsequent illiteracy.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Racing Stripe posted:

Sure, that’s what it says on the sign, but Athenians like me and I assume Joe put the -s on the end. A mark of our Appalachian upbringing and subsequent illiteracy.

Do you call it Meijer's as well?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

burrows

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

We didn’t have one of those. I probably would though.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Lotta good vibes coming out of the pep rally

https://twitter.com/bengals/status/1490843334960562176?s=21

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/1490861347680108549

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/cincinnatizoo/status/1491094957616205829?s=21

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

If I make Cincy chili from scratch this weekend how do I get the beef to that grains-of-sand consistency? I’m considering the possibility of putting the slop into the blender after it’s otherwise done.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Does anyone have the other Cincinnati meme picture of like a cat? I don't know how else to describe it. Says cats on it I think, this is the best terrible description I can come up with

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Racing Stripe posted:

If I make Cincy chili from scratch this weekend how do I get the beef to that grains-of-sand consistency? I’m considering the possibility of putting the slop into the blender after it’s otherwise done.

keep on stirring and moving it, until both arms hurt. you gotta use cheap beff to get it really sandy. spelled like that

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

hearing some rumbling that the Cincinnati Bengals are playing in the big game

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I hope they play well in the final 60 minutes of this season. My wish list:
1. Bengie win.
2. No injuries that involve extensive rehab into the offseason.
3. Evan sets the postseason point record. He needs 10 points to beat Vinatieri.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

I hope they play well in the final 60 minutes of this season. My wish list:
1. Bengie win.
2. No injuries that involve extensive rehab into the offseason.
3. Evan sets the postseason point record. He needs 10 points to beat Vinatieri.
Fake fg pass td and a field goal to decisively win the game in the absolute dying seconds of the third quarter

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I believe the Bengals are going to win. "OH no you jinxed it!" is loser talk that belongs in the George HW Bush administration. We are about BELIEF and RESULTS now hell yeah

sweet thursday posted:

Bengals can't come back from down 14 if they don't go down by 14 first. Advanced Stats.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

28-3 is what the next post will be about

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Feb 10, 2022

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Is there a way to top 28-3?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

bobjr posted:

Is there a way to top 28-3?
It's sad because Matt Ryan to this day is so shellshocked by it that he still continues to lose big games in big moments, and we are all posting here laughing about it

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

We just laugh...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

matt ryan has joined those stone cold & ice T commercials about whatever cold or ice thing they're advertising. they call him matty ice in the advertisement. i'm glad he's in it. it might be only the spotify version that he's been added to. that's still not bad

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

He's on the TV as well but you see sadness in his eyes. He knows he's never going to win the Super Bowl.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope the cincinnati bengals win the super bowl on Feb. 13, 2022.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hell yeah brother

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfrUQA2tb6M&t=8s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

might not be able to post for a while soon. always remember. billy gunn

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

He's on the TV as well but you see sadness in his eyes. He knows he's never going to win the Super Bowl.

Maybe he shoulda drained some clock

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
If the Cinati Bengos win tomorrow future generations will look back and wonder how a 16 year old kid won a Superbowl

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Beefed Owl posted:

If the Cinati Bengos win tomorrow future generations will look back and wonder how a 16 year old kid won a Superbowl

I am very confident that the Bengals will not win the Super Bowl tomorrow.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Bengals have been secretly winning a super bowl every day for the past 60 days.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Wearing my Domata Peko jersey today Who Dey

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every month or so i remember domata peko putting his gloved hand up to the side of his mouth and simulating carson palmer's snap count to try and throw off the arizona cardinals and move them out of field goal range, but being so obvious that it gave them an unsportsmanlike penalty yardage bonus and free win on the play. that was very cool and stupid and i was still happy because the bengals played a good game in defeat in prime time. that was the goal back then

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Go Bengos

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

Racing Stripe posted:

You bring a pot of salted water to a boil, put the beef in stir it up vigorously until the foam rises and the water begins to boil again, then strain it, make the rest of your chili, and add the beef back in.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Many very strong burly men are saying this, with tears in their eyes

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

From Bunk News Instagram:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Lucky dog has been pet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Eifert Posting posted:

Lucky dog has been pet

How could you? You saw how that dog shattered Mahomes psyche at halftime in the AFC Championship game. The Ravens and Browns 2021 injury tour is probably attributable to that pooch too. I just pray the now inevitable fireworks mishap intended to blind Aaron Donald doesn't blow up the whole stadium.