Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Rigged

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Rip

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Cincinnati Bengals have won the Super Bowl!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Congratulations to Matt Stafford, Aaron Donald, and rhe Los Angeles Rams!

You've earned it Rams Posters. Congrats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

shirts and skins posted:

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

I'm glad because I'm not sure I would be able to hold myself to this decision if they had won.

I had an amazing seat for the game, and was perfectly placed to see the hit made on Giovanni Bernard. This is a kid who has been every bit the upstanding citizen, and builds schools in Haiti with his wealth. What I realized when I was asked to watch a player lower his eyes to the grass and drive the crown of his helmet through Gio's head over and over is that the NFL doesn't care at all about these people. I guess I always knew that but it really drove the point home.

The NFL reviewed the play to see whether their idiotic notion of what is and isn't a catch was held to. They reviewed the play to see whether Gio's wrist touched the ground. They reviewed the play to see if he was able to hold on to a bit of leather as he lost consciousness. They forced us to watch Ryan Shazier do exactly what they claim to be trying to prevent over twenty times. I finally came to terms with the fact that the reason the NFL doesn't make a more serious effort to enforce these penalties is because they don't give a drat about Giovanni Bernard. As I watched fans throw cans and bottles at the officials I realized that had more to do with the colors on the uniforms than the fact that that one hit will almost certainly have a major impact on the kid's life. I like the team because I like the players.

Players don't give a poo poo about personal fouls because they're called arbitrarily, and until the NFL makes personal fouls reviewable I am not consuming another second of football. I should stop outright regardless, but I love the game. I will miss chatting with y'all but I can't justify following a sport that has such flagrant disregard for the welfare of its players. I'll see y'all in other subforums.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Congratulations to Joe Burrow, Trey Hendrickson, and rhe Cincinnati Bengals!

You've earned it Bengals Posters. Congrats

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Pay for fat men and re-sign Bates.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

On to the next one, baby

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

gently caress!

Lol

gently caress...

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Condolences, that season reminded me of the Cardinals in '08

unfortunately including the ending

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Stan kronkee being happy is the ultimate proof for the non-existence of god

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

benga's are frauds

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
wish they would have won

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

it's up to the browns to win the big game for ohio

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Draft some o-line, that's for drat sure.

Dpulex
Feb 26, 2013
Don't let Eli Apple back into the city

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Sorry bengals fans, Kroenke paid for a championship back in 2019, and the NFL was determined to deliver.

As a consolation prize, look at this cat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DJ80K2AjpM

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

:(

https://twitter.com/Real10jayy__/status/1493065503249555460?t=OE2sJNR0KMbyxClTVjrJCw&s=19

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I refuse to classify this season as a loss. At worst it's an un-win and see you next time.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ah looking up da score of da bengals game *eyes pop out of head as i make loud awooga sounds*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

ah looking up da score of da bengals game *eyes pop out of head as i make loud awooga sounds*
And yet you are posting here and all we wanted was Ghost Dog to be back. Interesting.