Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

how do u feel about mixing meats? ever fantasized about being a McDonald's employee for a few minutes? well as usual Mickey D's has got u covered

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Do chickens really count as "air?"

google THIS

Wendysnet prepares the B-800 to travel back in time and kill the creator of this monstrosity, but only so they can replace it with the Deluxe Four-Meat Baconator

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
There are 1,330 calories in the Land Air & Sea.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Farecoal

There he go
McDonald's combined arms sandwich

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Get yourself a McDonalds Land Air Sea sandwich and fire a JSOW into your aorta today!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The one if by land, two if by seaburger

Buttchocks

The tinker, sailor, soldier, spy burger.

The cook, the thief, his wife, and her lover burger.

The one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish burger.

Finger Prince

The Marine Corps Aviation burger.

Areola Grande

it's funny because they make u assemble this monstrosity urself. I swear yobbers never read the fine print

:ughh:

Areola Grande

where is joke explainer when I need him most

:baduk:

Areola Grande

:gas:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Does the calorie figure take into account the number of calories you would burn putting it together?

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

Does the calorie figure take into account the number of calories you would burn putting it together?

:thunk: I would guess not. good point v thought provoking hmmmm

Areola Grande

it's so vile they won't even build it 4 u if u ask nicely. they give u 3 "sandwiches" and watch from afar as u build ur own demise burg :burger:

google THIS

McKea

Areola Grande

came here 2 post this :five:

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

Do chickens really count as "air?"

OG prairie chicken :smugbert:

Areola Grande

obviously a flying type w/ a honey mustard forme :palmon: :yum:

Buttchocks

requesting that they take all the leftover sandwiches at the end of the night and shuffle them like a deck of cards for me

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

requesting that they take all the leftover sandwiches at the end of the night and shuffle them like a deck of cards for me

all while god watches :ohdear:

Escape From Noise

Can't believe they've shunned Space Force like this! :911:

Escape From Noise

This is like when a head shop sells " lamp parts" or "whipped cream chargers" and you cannot call it a bong or whippets or crackers or whatever. Like you walk in and say "Could I get a Land, Sea& Air?" and the McDonald's employee frowns at you and explains that you could both get in a lot of trouble using that nsme, however if you were to order a Big Mac, McChicken, and Fillet-o-fish, what you do with those sandwiches is between you and God. Also, please don't assemble it on McDonald's property, including in your car outside. Again, you could both get in a lot of trouble.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Feb 1, 2022

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Escape From Noise posted:

Can't believe they've shunned Space Force like this! :911:

McDonald's no longer serves space meat

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

McDonald's no longer serves space meat

Coulda fooled me

free hubcaps

SEAL team chix

free hubcaps

also fast food youtuber extraordinaire Report of the Week was v damning in his criticism of McDs for this self-assembly fiasco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQXzWJu3HRI

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Feb 1, 2022

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the americans spent billions designing a land/air/sea sandwich

the russians simply bought a double cheeseburger

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

Looking at this is making me not feel good, seems like a leaning tower of meat

google THIS

:hmmyes:

google THIS

p.s. I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid you can't order two different sandwiches unless you download our app. It simply can't be done.

Areola Grande

what's stopping us from combining a whopper, a baconator and Diablo Dare.

makes u think

Buttchocks

For the air part, McDonalds invented carbonated meat.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
p sure leveticus forbids this big style

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Areola Grande posted:

what's stopping us from combining a whopper, a baconator and Diablo Dare.

makes u think

It's technically feasible but you would need to run three different apps simultaneously to pull it off

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

It's technically feasible but you would need to run three different apps simultaneously to pull it off

lol

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

google THIS posted:

Multiboxing Bluestacks for that ultimate hemborger :burger:

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Ordering each individual sandwich with Uber Eats, DoorDash and Skip the Dishes and getting the drivers to collaborate and combine the sandwiches for you before delivery.

Ass-penny

free hubcaps posted:

also fast food youtuber extraordinaire Report of the Week was v damning in his criticism of McDs for this self-assembly fiasco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQXzWJu3HRI

I always forget about this dude. His reviews are so loving earnest but gods they drag on. still, review of the week seems like a decent enough dude. like you said he has damning criticism of this process, not the least of which was how two buns end up in the trash because you buy the chicken and fish sandwiches for the protein exclusively, but he said there's some raccoons and a cat in his neighborhood who he would leave the buns out for :3:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

also the fact these ubiquitous fast food places have apps with nonsense content like this is part of the reason i have no hope for our species

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut