Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

one if by land, two if by sea, three if by air, 8.99 if all three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I went to McDonald's tonight and got a quarter pounder and a ten piece and it occurs to me I've been putting nuggies on my burgs from there forever, never had the app on my phone. Dang I should've pitched that to them and made some money off this poo poo

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

I always forget about this dude. His reviews are so loving earnest but gods they drag on. still, review of the week seems like a decent enough dude. like you said he has damning criticism of this process, not the least of which was how two buns end up in the trash because you buy the chicken and fish sandwiches for the protein exclusively, but he said there's some raccoons and a cat in his neighborhood who he would leave the buns out for :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17KmNrG9pE4

Space Taxi
The fish are sourced from sustainably managed fisheries but the chicken and beef are apparently sourced from mismanaged, unsustainable hell holes. What makes the fish so fancy? I want my beef and chicken pampered too.

biosterous

nut posted:

one if by land, two if by sea, three if by air, 8.99 if all three

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

lmao you must'a sent me down a drunken youtube wormhole last night. when I opened my laptop today it was open to a youtube tab where he was celebrating 10 years on youtube making reviews lmao. I hope review of the week is chillin, where ever he is.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut