Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Hey guys it's Tom Cruise and he's got a bald cap on and he's dancing to rap music, omg omg

A white executive man is dancing to rap music lololololol

Totally the height of comedy

Roll up the window kids. I know it's sad but some people will just poison your soul if you try to help them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Imagine being an adult and typing that out

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I only know Ricky Gervais from that comedy about how everybody in the world must compulsively say the stupidest poo poo because lying doesn't exist? And you only have the two options, to lie or say stupid poo poo? But since lying doesn't exist you can only say stupid poo poo?

Anyway, that wasn't funny and WOWEE this special isn't funny. I made it about ten minutes in. Just an old guy complaining about poo poo everyone else has moved on from.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Imagine being an adult and typing that out

I am only describing what literally happens in the film. It's not my fault it sucks.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Anyway, getting things back on topic, dropping in two things by comedian Robin Tran

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1au47OR0ll

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1bQAkmuDJj

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Regarde Aduck posted:

yeah that one scene is why people like tropic thunder

false, that hilarious child dummy being yeeted off that bridge is

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I mean, yeah? Life sucks for non-white, non-cis people in many ways, yes. Must be nice for you that you don't have to think of any of that poo poo. I guess enjoy patting yourself on the back for your easier life?

Every time I see you post anything it seems like you are looking for a pat on the back. Someone posted about laughing at a joke about balls a month ago and you start posting white noise buzzwords not even related to the post, hoping someone will high five you lmao.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ricky Gervais is not funny tho. To be clear

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
It is a thread about how much Ricky Gervais sucks for being a TERF rear end in a top hat who crows about how he's constantly aggrieved and 'cancelled', so people coming in trying to be 'I feel sad for you for not being able to laugh' should shut the gently caress up, yes.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Lol that post was ancient and I wouldn't have even seen it if you hadn't brought it back into the fold to get some attention for yourself.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

It is a thread about how much Ricky Gervais sucks for being a TERF rear end in a top hat who crows about how he's constantly aggrieved and 'cancelled', so people coming in trying to be 'I feel sad for you for not being able to laugh' should shut the gently caress up, yes.

No it's a wizard master thread and you're angry posting in it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

This cycle of a WM thread is called "the wizard's trap"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Topically related post from another thread:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

please let's not fight in front of wizard master

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
Just dropped in to say that there are some brilliant cameos in Extras that I rewatch from time to time

David Bowie
https://youtu.be/jv6mEv_rDdE?si=l3HykN4qVM-gmNeh

Patrick Stewart
https://youtu.be/Fg_cwI1Xj4M?si=I9haXwOjDWXjIKjS

Ian McKellen
https://youtu.be/m5CX00i4uZE?si=umGsyQMjuR9U6kJX

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Extras is a very good show.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

This one is even funnier now after how Picard turned out

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

It was absolutely one of the most talked about parts when it came out, people loved that poo poo. Just went bonkers. If you like that movie, that's your crowd. Suburban mom humor. Sorry. Self-reflection can be a difficult thing sometimes.

God i love steamingly lovely hot takes

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

MrQwerty posted:

This cycle of a WM thread is called "the wizard's trap"

"The rinse cycle"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted: