Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Just got here. How mad are we supposed to be about this show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

I think people like Ricky Gervaids and Dave Chappelle making jokes about people is funny. Except for when those jokes are about me, then they can gently caress right off because nobody thinks thats funny.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

usually jokes are a bit more interesting than "trans women are blokes" but whatever i'm pretty sure ricky thinks he is joking

The suspense sitting in the audience waiting for that unknown punch line. "Oh they're blokes lol" :golfclap:

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Yeah, and don't forget those fatphobic bastards. As goons we identify as healthy and we are valid.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i had to google "mexican w-word" because i've only heard it in movies lol

It's wanker. I hear it all the time. Straight to my face.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

I say we build a wall to keep the racists out. And we get the Mexicans to pay for it.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

your posts are offensive to people with brain cells

I didn't find them offensive...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

:lmao: