Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Blood needs to be shed for Axelay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

You heard Joan, let me go free and punish her twice

so let it be done.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
axelay is good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
it was a good pick

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it was.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fungah! posted:

so let it be done.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Joan posted:

Wtf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmfao thank you

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

everyone at the tojo prom was very impressed by riku's stylish outfits from la marche. congratulations to

i'll PM pragmatica

lol nice congrats

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

not sure where else to post this but i start a new job in about month so i'll probably be posting and using the buttons a little less for awhile. not that anyone needs a report or anything, it's just always weird when a poster sort of disappears.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Appreciate it, always worried when we don't see you for a while that your insane dreamlife finally went Freddy Krueger on you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

P-Mack posted:

Appreciate it, always worried when we don't see you for a while that your insane dreamlife finally went Freddy Krueger on you

The last time he disappeared his last posts were a combination of disjointed ramblings and moments of clarity where he said "i have an extremely high fever and i'm on my way to the hospital"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

The last time he disappeared his last posts were a combination of disjointed ramblings and moments of clarity where he said "i have an extremely high fever and i'm on my way to the hospital"

lol yeah. in retrospect i should have come back and said "okay, i'm still alive" before disappearing for eight months.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
he comes back and is installed as mod for life like we dont notice hes a fuckin pod person now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

he comes back and is installed as mod for life like we dont notice hes a fuckin pod person now

Invasion of the moddy snatchers

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
You love your job more than us??? Guess I’ll have plenty to talk about in therapy. It’s fine I’m fine

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
"Moddy Snatchers" is what most of the mods on this forum actually are, so I find that term a little distasteful

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
by "this forum" I meant SA lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

"Moddy Snatchers" is what most of the mods on this forum actually are, so I find that term a little distasteful

That Little Demon posted:

by "this forum" I meant SA lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

we're not real mods anyway. sadly, the only person qualified enough to mod this forum was banned for his visionary reverse recruitment hacks.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

we're not real mods anyway. sadly, the only person qualified enough to mod this forum was banned for his visionary reverse recruitment hacks.

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bicyclops asked me to do the next one, i'll get it posted sometime today