Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I hate it when sci-fi ends without a solid punchline. Brave New World really left me hanging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I know it's bad form to call attention to your own lovely joke but drat was I ever hoping to reap on that one Applewhite

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Oh right does he hang himself or whatever?

Yeah at the end he leaves ~civilization~ joins the ~savages~ and becomes part of the whole safari thing and people wouldn't leave him alone because he was such a curiosity to have left. Suffice to say, one day they found him at the end of his rope

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

It's fair, I don't read much books myself on account of my eyes and brain being broken, and that's my personal favorite sci-fi book so it sticks out

One of these days maybe there will be some kind of cyber eyes or something and I can read all the books, and then my cyber eyes can break just as I have the opportunity to read all the books