Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OutofSight
May 4, 2017
Holy poo poo. It is Nightlong. :allears:

Probably the most obscure advenure game i ever got my hands on. GOG never distributed a digital version and my old CD ROM got lost during some move years ago.

A shame because Nightlong is quite competent in its visual design and puzzles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutofSight
May 4, 2017
Somehow the underground levels are what i remember most of the game. Some slick cyberpunk decay going on.

I need those massive rotor blades in the old subway station for my home decor.

OutofSight
May 4, 2017
Interesting. I always thought the creepy amusement park was from another game, but it really was a level here.

I still think most of the game has some solid "combine these items to progress" puzzles, only at the end it gets outlandish with stuff like the balloon. Just don't ask me how i solved the cypher. Probably searched for a solution online then, too.

Kibayasu posted:

This happened and Joshua now has permanent eye damage. The End.

With that big scar over one eye... Joshua probably has some cyber-eyes already. Fits his "cool guy" (envisioned by a horny teenager) aesthetic