Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Have you ever wanted to have something dear to you on your rap sheet? An image that wasn't selected by someone else, but what you want? Well, you came to the right place!

Here's the idea: "Take a within reason non-offensive picture you like, and I will probe you with it and give you a probe of a picture of your choosing". Emphasis on taking a picture yourself to promote participation, but if that's not viable for someone, that's okay as long as it's in good spirits! Ideas like pictures of pets, landscapes, stuff around the house, something funny, etc. but not just some overused meme. An actual picture preferably snapped yourself if possible! Do you have an old picture you can crop down to the unfortunate below requirements and want it immortalized? Perfect! Something you just shot this week or specifically for this thread? Wonderful! No other ideas but it's just something you really like? Okay but keep it chill and in the size restrictions below if you can!

Post it up and I'll do the honors as long as you can keep it PG or PG-13 at most, I'm putting my neck on the line here! Nothing NSFW, I reserve the rights to veto things, but being byob, I have faith!

With that in mind, I was told by the powers above that "acceptable probe images" should be limited to 360x360 (about twice the size of an AV) but considering how cameras and dimensions work, I'm hoping that something a bit wider but along those lines will fly. I'll do my best as asked to timg it if necessary, but a little help here would be appreciated! Also I was told if you are concerned about metadata or something I guess you should strip that, I don't know what that means but that's on you and figure it out.

Anyhow that's more tech junk then I wanted to say but I had to because I was told I had to! The point is let's have some fun here and post up some pictures you would like immortalized that you chose for yourself, and I got ya! If there is any popularity here, I will even goldmine the thread at the end, so not only could you have something on your personal rap sheet, you could be forever immortalized in the byob goldmine for eternity! Or until byob gets deleted next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Also I've had a bunch going on lately so if I'm slow to get to things, apologies, but cut me some slack okay? :)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Bawk bawk!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

biosterous

Kira being a sweet cuddly girl

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
I am not as think as you drunk I am :trashed:

Ass-penny

This is a placeholder post for when I can think of something interesting.

baka of lathspell

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i googled 'extremely cute picture' and this was my fav

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sixer with this please

Twenty Four

Caught up and in play! I'm no wizard so I did my best! Love ya friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
[img] https://imgur.com/gallery/7Tjy4p6[/img]

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
oh my loving god. can you just probe me multie times with micheal please

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Would you give me a week?

Consider this performance art, some pretentious meta commentary on my own internet presence and consumption

selan dyin

hello please and thank u!!

Twenty Four

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Would you give me a week?

Consider this performance art, some pretentious meta commentary on my own internet presence and consumption

A week is above my pay grade, but I like the pic and I got ya with what I can! Otherwise, caught up!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

I would like another one pls

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Merci two four!

Twenty Four

fps_nug posted:

I would like another one pls

Really the idea was "a picture of something meaningful to you or at least you like, preferably something from your life, even better if you or someone in your life took yourself or themself" not just chain probes of the same picture. I did however already figure out how to fix it and rehost it and get you with it the first time when you first asked!

With that in mind I meant to say it in the first place, but the intention was one or two things, maybe a few tops if there's some effort put in. Like said above, hopefully something either special to you, or personal, or made by yourself or for you, or something along those lines.

Anyhow still happy to keep doing these!

biosterous

always more Kira on the rapsheet

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Twenty Four posted:

Really the idea was "a picture of something meaningful to you or at least you like, preferably something from your life, even better if you or someone in your life took yourself or themself" not just chain probes of the same picture. I did however already figure out how to fix it and rehost it and get you with it the first time when you first asked!

With that in mind I meant to say it in the first place, but the intention was one or two things, maybe a few tops if there's some effort put in. Like said above, hopefully something either special to you, or personal, or made by yourself or for you, or something along those lines.

Anyhow still happy to keep doing these!

I respect that. micheal means a lot to me.

Twenty Four

fps_nug posted:

I respect that. micheal means a lot to me.

Not trying to discount anything, not my intentions apologies if that was taken that way! The lepers colony isn't byob exclusive so I don't want to flood it with identical images, other greyer forums sometimes don't take kindly to that and I don't want to rock the boat. Not every place (no other place) is as chill as byob. If you've got other pictures of micheal or something else I've got ya!

biosterous posted:

always more Kira on the rapsheet

Done!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Twenty Four posted:

Not trying to discount anything, not my intentions apologies if that was taken that way! The lepers colony isn't byob exclusive so I don't want to flood it with identical images, other greyer forums sometimes don't take kindly to that and I don't want to rock the boat. Not every place (no other place) is as chill as byob. If you've got other pictures of micheal or something else I've got ya!

Done!

oh nono I didint think you were discounting it at all friend! thanks again :)

Ass-penny

Hey I have my probe image ready. Sorry I didn't resize it, if you would be so kind. Thanks Twenty Four.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

rear end-penny posted:

Hey I have my probe image ready. Sorry I didn't resize it, if you would be so kind. Thanks Twenty Four.

Resized!

Ass-penny

oh shoot, thanks vs!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

Nice! I'll try to remember to get you in a bit when it's not your prime posting time since I'm kind of stuck at home tonight so I should be able to do that!

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

Nice! I'll try to remember to get you in a bit when it's not your prime posting time since I'm kind of stuck at home tonight so I should be able to do that!

I understand if you cannot but please don't be afraid to take prime posting time away from me, an awful poster and also criminal.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

Have you ever wanted to have something dear to you on your rap sheet? An image that wasn't selected by someone else, but what you want? Well, you came to the right place!

Here's the idea: "Take a within reason non-offensive picture you like, and I will probe you with it and give you a probe of a picture of your choosing". Emphasis on taking a picture yourself to promote participation, but if that's not viable for someone, that's okay as long as it's in good spirits! Ideas like pictures of pets, landscapes, stuff around the house, something funny, etc. but not just some overused meme. An actual picture preferably snapped yourself if possible! Do you have an old picture you can crop down to the unfortunate below requirements and want it immortalized? Perfect! Something you just shot this week or specifically for this thread? Wonderful! No other ideas but it's just something you really like? Okay but keep it chill and in the size restrictions below if you can!

Post it up and I'll do the honors as long as you can keep it PG or PG-13 at most, I'm putting my neck on the line here! Nothing NSFW, I reserve the rights to veto things, but being byob, I have faith!

With that in mind, I was told by the powers above that "acceptable probe images" should be limited to 360x360 (about twice the size of an AV) but considering how cameras and dimensions work, I'm hoping that something a bit wider but along those lines will fly. I'll do my best as asked to timg it if necessary, but a little help here would be appreciated! Also I was told if you are concerned about metadata or something I guess you should strip that, I don't know what that means but that's on you and figure it out.

Anyhow that's more tech junk then I wanted to say but I had to because I was told I had to! The point is let's have some fun here and post up some pictures you would like immortalized that you chose for yourself, and I got ya! If there is any popularity here, I will even goldmine the thread at the end, so not only could you have something on your personal rap sheet, you could be forever immortalized in the byob goldmine for eternity! Or until byob gets deleted next week.

I've been waiting a LONG time for this thread :)

I would be honored to have the following special gif in my rap sheet:

PS- if you upload an image to Discord, it will automatically strip the image of it's metadata (geolocation info, where/when/how the image was taken) so if you then download and host that image, you will be fine.

Ass-penny

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

PS- if you upload an image to Discord, it will automatically strip the image of it's metadata (geolocation info, where/when/how the image was taken) so if you then download and host that image, you will be fine.

Oh shoot that's a good probe image and pays tribute to our op :)

Twenty Four

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Ah jeez, the honor is mine, friend! :)

rear end-penny posted:

Oh shoot that's a good probe image and pays tribute to our op :)

:hfive:

xcheopis

Lunch

It was delicious.

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

Lunch

It was delicious.

that looks dank AF

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

that looks dank AF

Sauteed tofu! With slices of lotus root, cucumber, carrots, and tomatoes. The tofu was cooked with chilis and some other stuff I didn't pay much attention to.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i don't have any pictures, but would want to get probed w/ "stop lurking"

Prof. Crocodile

may I also get a probation with this esteemed image?

Twenty Four

All done for now friends, and thank you for participation and the honor! Also that looks like some great lunch there!

Twenty Four

Not all done, just caught up, reading that the next day sounds wrong and not what I meant. Still open for business!

gormless goblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

:hmmyes: