Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

GreenNight posted:

That was an extremely sudden season finale. Not good vibes the season was only 8 episodes.

I didn't even realise that was the end of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I didn't get around to watching it till today, but I thought the latest episode was very good. And having the alien baby grow up enough to gain the ability to change its appearance to blend in is great. I was wondering how they were going to deal with it for another six episodes - assuming they didn't just have someone kill it, which I thought was a distinct possibility.