Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cool finale. I liked this season. I like the mayor and his wife. Are people in this thread still salty about that one equal pay episode? Was that this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It may have been in Couch Chat

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Honestly considering not watching season 3

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Open Source Idiom posted:

drat, I remember you being really into season two at one point. What changed?

I was really disinterested in a lot of where the plot went in the last few episodes of s2 and am also trying to drop shows where I don’t remember very much of the last season when it premieres (for instance Godfather of Harlem which isn’t even a bad show I just didn’t remember what the heck happened in seasons 1 and 2)

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The s3 premiere was very enjoyable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lmao this is such a dumb fun show