Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
It seems like they're writing Harry as more of an idiot than in season 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

I was going to blame the writers for the show failing to deliver on a great premise but I guess the creator and actors get credit too.
Regardless of actors improvising more, the second season seems all over the place so far.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

What? Christ.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

also I'm rewatching the pilot and god drat the show started off strong
Maybe it's rose-tinted memory, but Tudyk acted less like a moron in the first season, which changes the tone quite a bit.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Haven't started the season 3 episodes yet. First season was pretty awesome. The second one however was pretty meh, with the whiplash of Harry going from fish out of the water to being a drooling idiot.