Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The Ottoman Empire was a powerful empire that ruled over many countries in the Middle East. Rumplestiltskin was a powerful wizard who lived in the empire. He was able to do magic that no one else could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

quote:

When the new girl, Lizzy, moved into the apartment complex, she was excited to start her new life. But, as the days went on, she started to feel like she was being watched. It wasn't until one night when she was in her room, studying for a test, that she heard a banging on her door. When she didn't answer, the banging became louder and more persistent. Terrified, she got up to answer the door, only to find that it was already open. She walked out to the hallway, and there, standing in front of her, was a ghost.
:ghost:

quote:

Ghosts had always been a bit of a mystery to me. I'd seen enough horror movies to know that they were nasty, spooky things, and I didn't want to meet one in real life. But then, one fateful day, I busted one.
fuk

_____!
May 2, 2004

I wanted to see how well it trawls readily available information and it was surprisingly close. It isn't interesting on a story generation level, but it is interesting how (mostly) well it did at somewhat accurately regurgitating. At the very least it's more accurate than previous AI story generators.

Zelda
Triforce

"Triforce was created by the three goddesses, zelda, impa, and nayru. it is a sacred relic that is said to hold the power to grant any wish. legend has it that the triforce was divided among the three goddesses after they defeated the evil ganon. zelda kept the triforce of wisdom, impa the triforce of courage, and nayru the triforce of wisdom."

Well what about having an AI story generator write its own description?

artificial intelligence
story generator

"Artificial intelligence has been around for a while now, and it's been growing in popularity every day. People are starting to see the potential that AI has, and the benefits that it can provide. One of the most important benefits of AI is story generation. AI can create stories that are completely unique, and they can be very engaging."

I also tried meme poo poo. All your base just resulted in a commander taking a base and centipedes/vagina was caught by the naughty filter. However...

centipedes
Human body

"Centipedes are common in the undergrowth of the forest, but few people know that they can live in human bodies. When people find out that they are living in a centipede's body, they are often scared and amazed."

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Pikachu was feeling a bit down after his defeat against Mewtwo. He didn't know what to do. Then, he remembered that he had always been good at using Suppositories. He went to the pharmacy and bought some. Pikachu was glad that he had remembered that. He went home and put the Suppositories in his food.

Pikachu was always a bit of a troublemaker. He loved to play games, and was always up for a challenge. But one day, Pikachu got into some trouble. He had been playing with Meth, a popular drug on the streets. Pikachu didn't know what it was, but it looked like fun. Pikachu was soon high on meth, and he couldn't stop. He was running around, playing games recklessly. It was all fun and games until Pikachu got into a fight. He wasn't ready for the consequences, and he lost. Pikachu was so embarrassed. He never wanted to do meth again, but it was too late. He had already been caught in the act.

Mr. Smile Face Hat fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Feb 5, 2022

_____!
May 2, 2004

:gonk:, although this is a far better outcome than the source material.
Mason jar
Orifice

"The Mason jar was filled to the brim with colorful pieces of fruit. There was a piece of pineapple, a grape, an apple, and a banana. The Orifice was just as full as the Mason jar. There was a grape, an apple, and a banana."

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Hell yes

“King was a powerful animal, and he had a strong instinct to protect his territory. But one day, he was poisoned by another animal, and he died. His kingdom was taken over by another animal, and his people suffered.”

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Three olives sat on the kitchen table, contemplating their future. They had been sitting there for hours, and they were getting hungry. Then, they saw a poster on the wall. It was a bad poster. It had a picture of a person with a big nose and a big mouth. The person was saying things that were mean and rude. The three olives were outraged. They knew how to speak up, and they were not going to let that poster get them down. They got up from the table and decided to take action.

Some sophisticated double entendres in this.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

quote:

The world was ending. Or so they said. It was all a hoax, a way to control the masses. But was it? The signs were everywhere. The sky was dark and foreboding, the air was heavy and oppressive. People were panicking. And then, without warning, the unthinkable happened. The world ended. Or so they said.

:tinfoil:

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Really hard to know whether it actually ended. Or is it?

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Claire had always been a bit of a worrier. She was always anticipating the worst, which often led to her nose running constantly. And, unfortunately, her sphincter was no exception.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Rishi was always a curious kid. He loved to explore and ask questions, and he was never afraid to try something new. That's why he was so excited to go on Boris the Boris Bike with his friend Raj. Rishi was especially interested in the controls. He had never ridden a bike before, but he was determined to learn how to ride it properly. He was so focused on the task at hand that he didn't notice when Raj stopped riding. Rishi crashed into a tree, and he was injured. Boris the Boris Bike was totalled, and Raj was nowhere to be found. Rishi was stranded on the side of the road, and he was very worried. Luckily, a passerby saw him and called for help. Rishi was taken to the hospital, and he was lucky to be okay. He learned a valuable lesson about safety, and he never again tried to ride a Boris the Boris Bike without a adult supervision.

Power_13
Jan 10, 2007

mama mia!
Geralt of Rivia and The Beast of Craggy Island:

Geralt of Rivia had faced many monsters in his years as a Witcher, but none was as daunting as the Beast of Craggy Island. This giant, hairy creature seemed determined to kill him, and Geralt had no choice but to fight back.

No mention of its magnetic tail or four arses.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

using anime and candy:

Akira, a high school student, loves anime and candy. One day, he decided to combine the two by eating an entire bag of candy while watching an episode of his favorite anime. After finishing the bag, Akira felt sick and had to go to the hospital.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Tiberius Christ posted:

using anime and candy:

Akira, a high school student, loves anime and candy. One day, he decided to combine the two by eating an entire bag of candy while watching an episode of his favorite anime. After finishing the bag, Akira felt sick and had to go to the hospital.

Same

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

poop party

quote:

There was a party at Sandy's house and everyone was having a great time. Sandy's mom made a poop cake and everyone was eating it. There was poop everywhere and it was so funny.

quote:

It was poop party time at the kids' house. All of the kids were in the backyard, playing in the poo. It was so much fun. They were laughing and playing and pooping. It was the best party ever.

Saintv77
Aug 5, 2008

Johnny looked up at the doctor with a mixture of hope and fear. He had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and had only a few months to live. The doctor told him that he wanted to do something special for Johnny before he died. He offered to take him on a special trip to see the teepee country. Johnny was skeptical at first, but the doctor was so sincere that he decided to go.

e: Oh gently caress I think I broke it in the best way

Ten elephants stood in a line, their trunk-like trunks swaying back and forth. The eleventh elephant was missing its trunk, and the twelve elephants behind it looked worried. The thirteen elephants behind it looked even more worried, and the fourteen elephants behind it looked even more worried. The fifteen elephants behind it looked even more worried, and the sixteen elephants behind it looked even more worried. The seventeen elephants behind it looked even more worried, and the eighteen elephants behind it looked even more worried. The nineteen elephants behind it looked even more worried, and the twenty elephants behind it looked even more worried. The twenty-one elephants behind it looked even more worried, and the twenty-two elephants behind it looked even more worried. The twenty-three elephants behind it looked even more worried, and the twenty-four elephants behind it looked even more worried. The twenty-five elephants looked at the last potato and said, "We can't take another step without our trunks, we'll have to leave the potato behind." And with that, the twenty-five elephants walked away from the last potato, leaving it behind.

Ten elephants stood in a line, each one as tall as a small building. The largest elephant was so big his trunk brushed the sky. The last potato was so small it stuck out of the elephant's trunk. The elephant looked around and saw that all the other elephants were picking the last potato. He was hungry and wanted one too. The elephant tried to pick the potato but his trunk was too big. He tried to use his trunk to grab the potato but his trunk was too big. He tried to use his trunk to push the potato but his trunk was too big. He tried to use his trunk to pull the potato but his trunk was too big. The potato was too small to fit into his trunk. The elephant was about to give up when he saw a small hole in the potato. He put his trunk through the hole and got the potato.

Ten elephants stood in a line, their trunks outstretched, their ears perked up. The elephant in front of them was holding a potato. The elephant in front of her was holding a potato. The potato in front of him was holding a potato. The potato in front of her was holding a potato. The potato in front of him was holding a potato. The potato in front of her was holding a potato. The potato in front of him was holding a potato. The potato in front of her was holding a potato. The potato in front of him was holding a potato. The potato in front of her was holding a potato. The potato in front of him was holding a potato. The potato in front of her was holding a potato. The potato in front of him was holding a potato. The potato in front of her was holding a potato. The potato in front of him was holding a potato. The potato in front of her was holding a potato. The potato in front of him was holding a potato. The potato in front of her was holding a potato. The elephant in front of him let go of the potato, and the line of elephants collapsed, tired.

Ten elephants walked into a potato field. The potato field was very small and the elephants were very big. The potatoes were very scared and the elephants were very angry. The potatoes hit the elephants with their potatoes and the elephants hit the potatoes with their trunks. The potatoes flew everywhere. The last potato hit an elephant in the eye. The elephant screamed and the other elephants ran away.

Saintv77 fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Feb 5, 2022

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Growing up, I always wanted a tail. But my parents never let me have one. So, I never got to experience the joy of soaring through the sky, or diving beneath the waves. Instead, I had to content myself with just growing one. And, when I was old enough, I pinched a loaf from my neighbour's bakery. It wasn't as good as the ones my parents would buy me, but it was the best I could do. Now, as an adult, I still want a tail. But, I'm happy with the one I have. And, I know that, even if I never get to have a real tail, I'll always be able to fly and dive - because, growing a tail and pinch a loaf - is always a joy.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Boris Johnson, the new Conservative Mayor of London, was in high spirits, as he announced his plans to turn the city into a global capital. "The Raj", the old name for London, would be reborn, he said, with new skyscrapers, bridges, and parks. Many Londoners were skeptical, but Boris was confident.

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
Heat death of the universe and cream cheese

The heat death of the universe was a looming threat that scientists had been warning about for years. The universe was running out of energy, and it was only a matter of time before it collapsed under its own weight. But, in a last-ditch effort, scientists developed a way to save the universe. They created a giant cream cheese that could absorb all the energy in the universe.

The world unification church and Vitaly Klitschko

The world unification church was founded by Vitaly Klitschko, a world-famous boxer. Members of the church believe that the end of the world is coming soon and that they must unite the world under one religion in order to be saved. Many people are skeptical of the church's claims, but Klitschko is very popular among its members.

a cute kitten and an unexploded bomb

As soon as Rachel saw the little kitten in the shelter, she knew she had to take it home. She named her kitten Muffin, and the two of them quickly became best friends. Muffin loved to play with Rachel's other cats, but she especially loved sitting in Rachel's lap and watching movies. One day, Rachel came home from work and found an unexploded bomb waiting for her on the kitchen table. She quickly called the bomb disposal team, but it was too late. The bomb had already gone off, killing Muffin and injuring Rachel severely.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
"AI" and "storytelling"

AI was a storytelling enthusiast, and she loved nothing more than sharing her stories with others. She would often find herself sitting around a fire, sharing tales with her friends. One night, she was telling a story to a group of children when she noticed one of them was not paying attention. The child was asleep, and AI was saddened by her lack of interest. She stopped speaking and watched the child for a moment before continuing her story

The child is a metaphor for me.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Nitroglycerin / dad jokes:

Nitroglycerin always makes for a good dad joke. Just think of all the potential scenarios: - Dad: "Did you hear the one about the nitroglycerin and the Zamboni?" - Daughter: "No, what?" - Dad: "It's a nitroglycerin joke. You know, the one about the Zamboni and the nitroglycerin?" - Daughter: "I've heard that one."

Nitroglycerin is a powerful explosive that can be used to create a powerful blast. Dad jokes are usually harmless, but can be dangerous if not done correctly.

Jimmy was just about to head to bed when his dad called from the garage. "Jimmy, I need you to come down here and help me with something." Jimmy assumed his dad was trying to fix the car, so he got dressed and headed down. When he got there, he saw his dad holding a small bottle of nitroglycerin. "What are you doing with that?" Jimmy asked. "I was going to use it to fix the car, but I think I might need a little more. I was thinking about using it to blow up the tire, but I'm not sure." Jimmy's dad was joking, but Jimmy wasn't sure if he was. He had never seen his dad use nitroglycerin before, but he wasn't sure if it was safe.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

If a kid turned this in for a creative writing assignment, I'd give them an A.

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
I did 'narrative' and 'device'

:tinfoil:

The device was a simple one. A small, metal box, with a dial on one side. The dial was set to a certain frequency, and when it was turned, the device would emit a sound, like a whisper. The sound could be heard by anyone who was in the room, no matter how far away they were. The device was used by the government to spy on its citizens. It was a way to keep track of what was happening, and to make sure that the government was always in control. The people of the country didn't like it, and they didn't trust the government. They thought that the government was using the device to spy on them, and to control them. The government didn't like the way the people were behaving, and they thought that the device was the answer to their problems. They believed that the device would make the people more obedient, and more willing to obey the government. The people didn't believe the government, and they refused to use the device. They thought that it was a way to spy on them, and to control them. The government didn't like the way the people were behaving, and they thought that the device was the answer to their

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
Naruto Uzumaki was born into a family of ninja. His parents, Jiraiya and Tsunade, taught him the ways of the ninja and the ways of the ninja world. Naruto grew up wanting to become the best ninja that he could be. One day, he met a man named Marx who taught him about communism. Naruto was intrigued by the idea and decided to learn more about it. He began to read about it and to understand it. He eventually decided that he wanted to become a communist and to help spread the word of communism to the world.

When the goatse descended from the sky, nobody knew what to make of it. Some people thought it was a sign from God, others cursed it. But nobody could deny the power it wielded. The goatse ruled over the Undertale with an iron fist, and no one dared to cross it. But one day, a group of rebels led by a brave girl named Frisk decided to fightback. Their brave actions set in motion a chain of events that would lead to the downfall of the goatse regime. And in the end, Frisk was rewarded for her courage with the freedom to choose her own path in life.

u sp33k l33t br0 fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Feb 5, 2022

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Server overwhelmed, good night sweet Prince2

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

quote:

Despite his diminutive size, Twink was one of the most feared clowns in the circus. He was a master of disguise and could turn on a dime, making him almost impossible to catch. But one day, Twink was caught red-handed by the police. He was taken to jail and put in the clown cell.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

This is like somebody’s anxiety dream

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tugging and mom:

The tugging became so intense that Mrs. Kipper began to worry about her daughter. She called out to her but received no response. Mrs. Kipper knew that her daughter was in trouble and she had to get to her.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
submitted for the approval of the midnight society, I call this story
the tale of the scary puppet and the white house press conference

quote:

In a dark corner of the Puppet Theatre, a small, scary puppet was making its way through a difficult act. The puppet's wooden strings were tight, and its face was twisted in anger. It was a typical performance for the puppet, but it was also dangerous. Just as the puppet was about to finish its act, the white house press conference began. The reporters were shouting questions, and the President was answering them. The puppet was confused. It had been performing perfectly, but now everything was happening too fast. The puppet was startled when one of the reporters jumped out from behind the curtain and yelled a question. The puppet couldn't believe it when the President responded right away. He didn't seem to be paying attention to the puppet at all. The puppet was angry. It had been working so hard, and now the President didn't even notice it. The puppet decided that it would show the President what real talent looks like. It would show him that the puppet was the real star of the show.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

It was a typical day at the local donut shop. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the customers were, well, donut crazy. But, one customer in particular was giving the shop a run for its money. It was Blink 182. The punk rock legends were in town, and they were not going to let the donut shop deny them access to their favorite pastime. So, for hours on end, the shop was filled with the sound of guitars, drums, and bass. The donut shop's owner, Mrs. Donut, couldn't help but be impressed by the band's energy. She admired their passion, and she was honored to have them in her shop. But, even the band couldn't keep the customers entertained for long. They were all eager to get back to the donuts and listen to some more tunes. Mrs. Donut was happy to have the band in her shop, but she was also happy to have a dozen fresh donuts waiting for them when they left.

Blink 182/a dozen donuts

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

beautiful :unsmith:

would watch this movie

Panic! At The Tesco fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Feb 5, 2022

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Moon and Life
"The moon was a beautiful and shining object in the sky. It was a mystery to humans why it seemed to always be there, lighting up the night. It was life-giving and comforting, a constant companion."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxcn6QYUnEk

Gimmick Poster
Aug 29, 2006
Don't look at your carpet; I drew something awful on it
Before Balldo, the Pit was a dark and dreary place, devoid of life. But Balldo brought light and life to the Pit, and the creatures that lived there learned to love him. Balldo was a balldo, a being made entirely of light. He was a joy to be around, and the creatures in the Pit loved him for it.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
“In the middle of the woods, there was a goat man. No one knew where he came from or how he got there, but he was a strange sight. He was a giant, green, goat-headed man with horns on his head. He always wore a dark cloak and carried a big, black ring. No one knew what the ring was for, but everyone knew to stay away from him.”

Goat man, ring

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
“Fard Pizzing is a popular game in the ghetto. It's usually played when someone gets caught stealing something, like a pizza. The player who caught the thief has to take a slice of pizza and eat it. If they can't finish it, the thief gets to keep the pizza. Shid cumb is a game that's also popular in the ghetto. It's usually played when someone gets caught cheating on a test. The player who catches the cheat has to take a piece of paper and write on it. The cheat has to write the answer to a question on the paper. The player who can finish the paper fastest gets to keep the answer.”

fard pizzing, shid cumb

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
It seems to struggle if the first theme is a compound word, but.....

The Spine of the Earth was a winding and dangerous road, and the Lowtax had been driving it for days. He was tired and thirsty, and his horse was tired and thirsty, but he could not stop. He had to get to the city. He had been told that the city was a place of great wealth and opportunity. He had been told that it was a place where he could make a fortune. He had been told that it was a place where he could finally be free. The Lowtax was a slave. He had been born into slavery, and he had been enslaved for years. He had been born into a life of poverty and misery, and he had been enslaved for years. But he had never been happier than he was now. He could see the city in the distance. He could see the lights of the city, and he could see the wealth and the opportunity. He could see the freedom, and he could see the life he could finally have. He would make a fortune in the city, and he would be free. He would be able to buy his freedom, and he would be able to start a new life. He would be able to be whoever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
James Bond had never had a problem with liquor before, but then again, he had never had tequila before. It was strange, but invigorating all at the same time. He downed the shot in one smooth motion and felt the fire race down his throat. It felt good to let loose a little bit. He let out a laugh as he downed the second shot. This was going to be a fun night.